shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire ring... I''m in love!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 12:07:03 PM
Author: cellentani
Mochi, your new ring is just beautiful - that sapphire looks so rich! You''ve got quite a lovely collection; I definitely have some catching-up to do!

Thank you so much, cellantani. I''m so enjoying this adventure!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 10:23:04 AM
Author: Addy
Miss Vicky is very well behaved! Great rings, the settings of all of them are beautiful, but espeically the setting for the sapphire.
Addy. Thank you so much. Yes, Vicki is very well behaved. She is my biggest jewel of all. Just priceless!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 10:30:50 AM
Author: joflier
Mochi, you have such a pretty collection!!!!!
36.gif
Great new addition!

Aww...Joflier, thank you so much for your kind words!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE that new ring, and both of the LOGR ones as well. I am just in love with those prongs on the sapphire!

I love your ring model too. She''s so pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are SO pretty!!!! Cute doggie, too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
What a well trained dog, very lovely with all your beautiful rings!
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW, love your new ring Mochi! Miss V is such a poser...love her, too!!!!

Lori

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Very pretty! I never can find anything as beautiful as the one you got on EBAY....I must not be looking in the right places
2.gif
. Love the setting love the stone...

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Love the setting! I really love the look of the fishtail prongs. Is it a true vintage setting, or a repro - do you know?

Now I not only have to figure out a clever way to display my e-ring when I finally GET one (flowers are not my thing - I''m thinking twigs or something) but I have to try to get my cat AND dog to pose with it to keep up? LOL Gorgeous girl - I love Boxers - they have such sweet personalities......

- Jodie -

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 5:25:27 PM
Author: Kelli
I just LOVE that new ring, and both of the LOGR ones as well. I am just in love with those prongs on the sapphire!

I love your ring model too. She''s so pretty!
Thank you so much Kelli! Vicki is a good sport, and a my baby!
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 10:01:48 PM
Author: marcyc
Very pretty ring.

Thank you Marcy. I''ve been drooling over your rings that''s posted on Dan''s site. I''m always looking at it!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 12:56:47 PM
Author: tlh
What a well trained dog, very lovely with all your beautiful rings!
1.gif

tlh: Thank you! Vicki is very sweet and did go to obedience school. Our other boxer, Max, I don''t think they will even accept him in class, I think he''s going to be reject! I came home to find that he had scratched up the front of our hugh dresser(it was very expensive). I didn''t know who to hurt more, my DH for leaving Max unattended or Max!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 7:37:02 PM
Author: loriken214
WOW, love your new ring Mochi! Miss V is such a poser...love her, too!!!!

Lori

Thank you, Lori. I love your new asscher ring. I really need to do something with my asschers!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 9:07:42 PM
Author: Itgirl76
WOW! Very pretty! I never can find anything as beautiful as the one you got on EBAY....I must not be looking in the right places
2.gif
. Love the setting love the stone...
Thank you, Itgirl, for your kind words.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 9:18:22 PM
Author: mausketeer
Very nice! Love the setting! I really love the look of the fishtail prongs. Is it a true vintage setting, or a repro - do you know?

Now I not only have to figure out a clever way to display my e-ring when I finally GET one (flowers are not my thing - I''m thinking twigs or something) but I have to try to get my cat AND dog to pose with it to keep up? LOL Gorgeous girl - I love Boxers - they have such sweet personalities......

- Jodie -

It''s suppose to be a vintage setting. The engraving on the inside was a bit worn out. I think people had smaller fingers back than also!

I bribe Vicki with treats so that I can take pictures with her!
37.gif
But she does it to keep me amused!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring! Great collection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results