shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire ring... I''m in love!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
This is a new sapphire ring that I just received. The setting is a Dover setting that I won on Ebay. I did not know anything about colored stones until I started hanging out in the colored stones forum and was just so intrigued by all the knowlege there and the beautiful stones.

Thank you all!

SSCN2457.JPG

30.gif

SSCN2459.JPG

The other two are tourmalines in a LOGR setting.

SSCN2476.JPG

With Miss Vicki!!

SSCN2473.JPG

^^lolol. you must have a very well behaved dog to trust that terrible things wouldnt happen there.

Miss Vicky is gorgeus and so are the rings! I''m sure that miss Vicky prefer other treats
18.gif

Oh Mochi it turned out great! It''s BEAUTIFUL! Love those prongs! Congrats on your new treasure!
36.gif

Very unique... really like the setting...

That is a great dog to let you be able to do that with your beauties! Very unique setting. I love how pretty the blue is!

The ring is lovely - and the doggie is adorable
9.gif
36.gif

Ooooh, I love the dreamy blue color of your sapphire and those stunning prongs! What a beautiful collection of colored stone jewelry you have!

It is perfect, I love the color and the setting!
Cute picture with Vicki, lol!

It turned out beautiful (as well as the other two). You have a very patient puppy to sit still for jewelry pics!

Thank you for the giggle Mochi - I did NOT expect to see your doggie''s cute face as I scrolled down. Too cute!

Congrats on your purchase - seems like a beautiful find.

It''s beautiful!
36.gif

Wow, I love the stone and the setting. The dod is really cute too
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

In reference to the title: ME TOO!!!! It''s just gorgeous, Mochi!!!!!

Beautiful photography! Miss Vicki is adorable!

Date: 2/6/2009 11:05:54 AM
Author: mochi
With Miss Vicki!!
What a cutie! She must be very well behaved
3.gif

Lovely ring!

It''s lovely Mochi! That setting is such a great find!

mochi i have seen that seller's rings and always admire them! maybe one day. obviously i love sapphires :)

beautiful, and cute dog!

ETA: what is the carat size and the ring size? the proportion is really nice.

Great rings... I love the doggy pic!!
9.gif

It is gorgeous, yay!

Beautiful ring!
30.gif
30.gif

Your dog is so cute!

Your rings are beautiful!!
36.gif

The sapphire ring is gorgeous!

Thank you all for such kind comments.

Miss Vicki is a boxer and a wonderful girl. She loves to pose for pictures. Such a HAM!!

The STATs on the sapphire is:
1.32ct
6.5x6.5x4mm

The details on the ring stated that it accommodates a approximately a 1ct, 6.5mm.

Thanks again everyone!!
35.gif
35.gif

Mochi, your new ring is just beautiful - that sapphire looks so rich! You''ve got quite a lovely collection; I definitely have some catching-up to do!

Miss Vicky is very well behaved! Great rings, the settings of all of them are beautiful, but espeically the setting for the sapphire.

Mochi, you have such a pretty collection!!!!!
36.gif
Great new addition!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP