shape
carat
color
clarity

sapphire engagement ring help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
They are both the same link. Although the ring looks nice, I think that maybe you could get something a little better. Have you thought about a small dimond with sapphires in the band? Or are you set one the sapphire as the center stone? I think if you look around you could get something better, but if you like it, get it.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!
Congrats on lookng for ''the ring''!

I agree with what was asked, are you looking for a sapphire or bc a diamond isn''t in budget right now.

Also, I think the ring you posted looks nice. WOuld you be able to get a wband to go with it?

I ordered a semimount (the setting w no center stone) from the same website and will be receiving it later this week. My sis-in law saw it and said it looks great! I had a great emailing experience with one of the ladies at that company, so I will let you know how the product is when I get it later this week!!!!

You could also just order the semi mount w no center and choose your own if you want to choose your sapph

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results