shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire e-ring pictures

sparkle-magpie

Rough_Rock
Here are a few pictures of my engagement ring...white sapphire tinted pink from Ed at Wild Fish Gems, the bands are from Marlene Harris Collection and the setting is a great jeweler here in Minneapolis James Roettger who created this wonderful cut away bezel. Both Ed and Marlene I found here on PriceScope. I knew what questions to ask James only because of conversations here. The whole experience I really owe to PS.

The lighting in the final pictures leaves a lot to be desired. The beauty of the color of the stone is hard to capture in a photo. Whenever it isn't storming and awful out I promise to go outside and get some better pictures. I'm heading to visit some family in the upcoming week, so if I don't get back to you right away, I do apologize!

Pricescopers, and CSers especially, thank you for your support and your cheering throughout this process. Without you, I can assure you I never would have had the courage to undertake this project. Your expertise and friendliness have made me into a lifer. I am hooked!

Take care, and let me know what you think!

sparkly.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful Sparkle-magpie. A special and unique ring, and it looks especially lovely on your hand! The stone you chose is gorgeous too. Congratulations!
:appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is gorgeous!!! I love the designs on the rings. Can we get a more close up shot? Also a shot of the ering and band together? Stunning! I just love them!

sparkle-magpie

Rough_Rock
oh rats, I just lost my draft.

Vapid- thank you so much!

Sarahbear- I don't have the second band with me so I can't send those pictures right now. I promise to do it when I get home 22 October! The band itself contains .19 carats of diamonds for a little extra pop...and is so nice set with a colored stone...that I might have to go for a second e-ring (same great band...different great stone!?!?) Because really, being a CSer means you get many e-rings, right? :D I think this ring with a thin white gold wedding band could stand on it's own? I'll post some pictures of that option too, I'll have to go to a jeweler and ask them for permission to take a picture!

Here are some closeups of the band- the color on the stone is inaccurate due to bad lighting and my lack of photography skills, but the details on the band are quite nice, I think. Great pictures can be found on her site- search Marlene Harris collection- this band is under stackable bands, or search the item number: WB3D608W

Take care!

sparkly2.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning workmanship - beautiful stone and rings :appl:

sparkle-magpie

Rough_Rock
My flight home from Europe to the States got delayed...so my "weekend" was maybe 16 hours at home doing laundry and cleaning. Next weekend I have 6 hours at home, so I will hopefully grab the matching wedding ring (which I might make into second e-ring....) to take pictures of at my next destination. Sometimes this job just wears me out, I'm really sorry.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement! Beautiful ring. Look forward to more pics.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful detail--very feminine!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
a very lovely setting! congrats on your engagement as well.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, and such a pretty and delicate ring! Wear it in good health!

gongli

Rough_Rock
i generally don't like cut-away bezels, but yours is exceptionally beautiful! congrats.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh!! That is so unique! Beautiful coloring and I love the band design. Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results