clarity

Sapphire E-Ring Photos and more!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your sapphire ering is gorgeous. I love that color of blue. :love: :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love all the rings!!!! you picked excellent settings that really showcase each color and cut of the gemstones!! love them!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Your sapphire e-ring is AMAZING!!! :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of the most beautiful sapphires I have ever seen! I just love it :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous sapphire! I love it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your e-ring is beautiful as is the stone; a bright blue that doesn't seem to darken. Do you mind sharing the stats and who you purchased it from?

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
That sapphire ring is just stunning. The stone is really beautiful, and I love the way the setting doesn't compete or overpower the stone, just sets it off perfectly.

Love your other rings too :D

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, what a gorgeous collection! Congrats on your engagement and thanks for sharing!

shiuri

Rough_Rock
Your sapphire is stunning! Congrats!!

I'm in love with your tourmaline! Do you mind sharing where you got it?

Thanks!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow - thanks Shiuri, Yennyfire, Portoar, Zoe, Violet3, Yssie, Marcy, Sarahbear621, Colorluvr, Justin_cutter, canuk-gal, smitcompton, crasru and NKOTB for your kind words!!!!!

Pandora-I absolutely love the country, we got married in Kandy at Victoria golf resort - beautiful place!!! When did you visit?

Chrono- thanks so much for the compliment!!! It does go a bit dark in certain lightings though - I will show you guys a photo to give you an idea - I sourced the stone from a local jeweler who also made the ring - it's certified heated from sri lanka and has a small inclusion that isnt really noticeable unless you look really hard for it. Let me know if you have any other questions!!!

Shiuri - thanks so much!! I purchased the tourmaline from artistic colored stones website run by Barry Bridgestock, there are some similar stones on his website right now.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I was there in October/November 2008 - we stayed in Negombo, Kandy, Nurawa Eliya, Ella, Udawalawe, Ratnapura, Galle and Colombo. I was also out there in April this year. Will be going again next year for sure and possibly in December...

I have a lot of political friends out/from there!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy sapphire ring. Enjoy wearing it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A slight darkening indoors is normal for most gemstones, so your sapphire is not an exception. It's great to read about consumers getting lovely stones from brick and mortar aka local jewellers.

shiuri

Rough_Rock
Thanks Monpetitbijoux! All your rings are lovely and definitely to die for!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous sapphire, and a lovely setting! Congratulations :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results