shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire & Diamond three stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I got around to taking pictures of my rings this weekend. Here is my sapphire and diamond three stone ring. The sapphire is 1.55 with two side diamonds totalling .69 ct. I do not know the grade on these diamonds, but they sparkle and look good with the sapphire : ) It was set like a traditional three stone oval but I had it reset into a custom platinum mounting to sit east west and sit lower. I did not like how the stones looked "bunched together" in the original setting. The only thing I don''t like is that because the stone sits lower not as much light gets in and the sapphire looks darker than it is.

More pics to follow : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

Sapphire ring 01.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
A hand shot.

Sapphire ring 02.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
A side view showing the lowered profile. I don''t have a picture of it before the reset.

Sapphire ring 03.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll take a sapphire and diamond holding hibiscus any day of the week! : )

Sapphire ring 04.jpeg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! And I''m really loving ovals set east/west!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
me too!! where can i get one!?
36.gif

thanks for posting this bridget! it''s beautiful!!
3.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Bstraszheim, your ring is beautiful ! Very pretty.

Although I live in the US I am from the UK and I miss seeing coloured stones here especially sapphires (Princess Diana started a trend in Europe)! The diamonds really set the Oval off.

Lovely!!
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That''s really pretty. Someday, I hope to have a sapphire-diamond ring.
Thanks for sharing!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!!!! I love the east-west setting and I think that the color looks lovely! I hope to get a rhr w/sapphire & diamonds someday- yours is perfect! Enjoy it!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s so graceful set this way! Well done.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the east-west orientation of it...good choice!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I first saw your ring in your Colored Stones thread, and my first thought was "Wow! That sapphire looks AWESOME set East-West!!" It''s perfect on your hand, and lucky girl, your finger is covered by your bling! Sapphires, diamonds, and platinum is my very favorite combination, and yours is stunning! Congratulations!! Is this an e-ring?

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
love the ovals set east to west! very pretty reset...congrats bst!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Spectacular ring--love the way it is set!

cheers--Sharon

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments. I do love this ring : ) It is a right hand ring, not my engagement ring, but I had to use the right hand to operate the camera : ) BTW, my ring size is 7.5 and I love the way the stones span my whole finger.

I wish you well,

Bridget

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it. I''m hoping to put something together like that too. Maybe for my birthday in September (yeah right!)
emteeth.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2005 3:22:23 PM
Author: bstraszheim
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
, not only is the ring absolutely gorgeous, so is the hibiscus.

What variety is it? Been looking for a double coral and have not been able to find it on the West Coast.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice on the east to west setting of the sapphire oval. It really gives the spread of the ring a dramatic effect, with it going all the way across the ring finger! And I love the princesses(?) with the oval. Or are those oval side stones? Either way...they look fabulous with the sapphire.
1.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
It is of the variety of straggly bushes disgracing the front of our apartment building : ) I''m trying to be funny here because I don''t know anything about plants/ flowers. I just thought it was pretty and liked the contrast with the sapphire. All the other pictures that I took (which I will post as I am able - don''t want to inundate the board) featured the roses of the first picture. Just wanted something different. If you can propagate hibiscus from leaves/ cuttings, I''d be more than happy to send you some.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Very attractive ring--I like the east-west setting of the oval sapphire. Really beautiful.
1.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
loving your sapphire...gorgeous. I want one too!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!! and i loooove the deeper color of the sapphire...it really sets off the icyness of the diamonds and vice versa! gotta love that diamond sapphire combo!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZER!!! Everything about this ring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results