shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire & diamond push present from ID Jewelry

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk said:
Sorry, just saw your response to TGal. If you don't mind me asking, can you clarify, was it $295 total or was that on top of the $450 due to the modifications.

Hey there HH, the ring was $295 total. It was less expensive because I asked for 14K instead of 18K, and I also don't have the stones going all the way around. That was back in Feb., so I don't know what the price of gold or stones are now, but that was my quote from 6 months ago.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby said:
Congrats! What will you do if you have a lot more kids? :bigsmile:

Oh no, the baby factory is closed! :bigsmile: For my first son DH got me citrine earrings since he was born in November, but since this one was due in April, he had diamond as his birthstone, as you know! I really didn't "need" any more diamond stuff, and always wanted a sapphire stacking band, so I got the blue sapphire & diamond stacking band to symbolize his birth month (diamond) and the fact that he's a boy (blue sapphires).

But dealing with two boys under the age of 4 has me convinced that two is enough for me! :tongue:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, love this style ring.

Wow you were not kidding... they have fantastic service! I wrote an email sometime this morning (thunderstorm was keeping me awake) and received a call a few minutes ago! I am inquiring about a similar band... :naughty: Great customer service.. I am very happy! Thanks for the review and pictures of your lovely new ring! :mrgreen:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But something pink to match would be nice, no? :Up_to_something:

Dorset73

Rough_Rock
Oooh, love love the sapphires with the milgrain - just beautiful. :appl:

Vespergirl how do you find the milgrained channel set WB looks with your simple solitaire? I have a similar set myself (though with rounds in the WB) and am considering milgraining to add some interest

Love to hear your opinion (if I'm not hijacking your thread!)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, I love that you have them all on the same hand. Beautiful rings.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lovely present Vesper - congratulations on baby, and your beautiful sentiment piece ::)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it Vesper!! Its so gorgeous!!! Yekutiel & Luann at ID are truly the best to work with!!! :appl: :appl:

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! All of them! Congrats on the ring and your baby!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Dorset73 said:
Oooh, love love the sapphires with the milgrain - just beautiful. :appl:

Vespergirl how do you find the milgrained channel set WB looks with your simple solitaire? I have a similar set myself (though with rounds in the WB) and am considering milgraining to add some interest

Love to hear your opinion (if I'm not hijacking your thread!)

Dorset, I LOVE the milgraining on the band. It originally was just a plain channel-set wedding band that we got from Blue Nile, but then after seeing a lot of milgrain rings on here, I decided to see if someone could add milgrain for me.

I'm in the DC metro area, so I brought my ring to Quest Jewelers & they did a fantastic job of adding the milgrain. It looks like a totally new ring to me, and I wear it more and like it much better with the milgraining. I also really like the way it looks with my solitaire.

However, DH got me a shared-prong eternity band for our anniversary last year (shown in my avatar pic) so I now usually wear that with my solitaire on my left hand, and my asscher wedding band with the new sapphire band stacked on my right hand. I love the look of the two of them together.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it vesper! Congrats on your new baby too!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
I just noticed this thread and I love this little stacking band! :love:
Thinking of getting it for my birthday. :Up_to_something:

Vesper, I was curious as to what metals your other rings are. They look great together. I'm thinking of getting this band but my e-ring and wedding bands are platinum. Would getting 14K or 18K gold look weird up against platinum rings? Does anyone know?

Thanks a lot! (Sorry for slight thread jack.....)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just at Yekutiel's shop the other day and he asked me if I knew what the most popular ring on PS is right now, and I said five stones. He said nope and pulled your ring out of the case vesper. These stackers are adorable, and they come in literally every color of the rainbow. Also the price can't be beat for the quality. He handed me the green tourmaline and diamond version (and I laughed because I was married in May and wondered how he knew that), and it was perfectly made and finished very well (ultra smooth). I like your version (blue sapphire) the best and mentioned that he could make me a blue sapph and diamond stacker, to wear with a ruby and diamond stacker, and an all diamond stacker. Heaven!

chamois has the pink sapphire version and I can't remember who, but one of us just got the aquamarine version. All SO pretty!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!! Looks great stacked with your wedding set!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring and looks great stacked.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's very pretty. Congratulations on the ring and the baby. :appl:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
fuzzypill said:
I just noticed this thread and I love this little stacking band! :love:
Thinking of getting it for my birthday. :Up_to_something:

Vesper, I was curious as to what metals your other rings are. They look great together. I'm thinking of getting this band but my e-ring and wedding bands are platinum. Would getting 14K or 18K gold look weird up against platinum rings? Does anyone know?

Thanks a lot! (Sorry for slight thread jack.....)

Hi Fuzzypill, all my other rings are platinum, but they look fine together. I know that it's not supposed to be great to wear platinum and gold together, but I haven't noticed any damage to either ring - maybe because the sides are smooth on both of them.

Gemgirl, that's so funny that it's so popular right now. I originally saw the ring that another PSer got in aquamarine that you mentioned (I think her name is luvmyhalo) and I fell in love with it. It's such a pretty & delicate ring, and so well made, especially for the price. I've gotten so many compliments on it IRL as well.

Thanks everyone!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
It`s beautiful!! Love how it looks stacked! Congratulations! :love: :appl:

zaq12

Rough_Rock
Vesper, I know this is an old threat but I adore your set and I was wounding how you got your stacking ring sized? The same as your other rings? I was thinking of ordering one but going a bit bigger so I don't end up with tight rings bc of the stack? Any thought? Anyone else have any experience?

Thanks!

hair guru

Rough_Rock
Trade
Love your rings, they are beautiful. They really did a beautiful job. I love the stacked look...gonna look to try on something like that with my ering soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results