carat
color
clarity

Sapphire & Baguette Diamond Pendant

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Traded some jewelry to exchange it for this:

One-carat sapphire and diamonds set in 14k white gold. I don't know the diamond weight, color or clarity. But they are eye-clean, color looks about I (but perfectly white to me) and total weight maybe 0.35. Total guess though.

dscn0375.jpg

dscn0377.jpg

dscn0380.jpg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pendant! The setting seems unique. I've never seen a pendant with baguettes before. Enjoy it in good health.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! What a nice look! :appl: :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! What a great presence for a delicate necklace! I just love it! Enjoy :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, iIander, Crystal, and Garnet! I fell in love with it instantly because I think the step-cut makes it look a little Art Deco, which I like, and I love blue sapphires, but it was a lot more than I wanted to spend. I also don't think it was a fair price, really. So it was fantastic when I found I could trade in some of my unloved jewelry for it. It didn't cover the whole cost, but it covered 2/3.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty pendant. I looks great on your neck.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE THIS!!! I've not seen bags flanking round stone pendant before and its fantastic!! Way to go :appl: :love: It looks great on you, btw.

Also, I like your new avatar!!! Its fun to mix it up!!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, nmarcy!

And yes, Asztonie, I was bored so I changed my avatar. It's nice to switch it up! Embarrassingly, I've never worn that pendant, even though it's one of my all-time favorite pieces. I've hardly worn much of what I've posted here this holiday weekend. I keep thinking I'll wear it in the future! And thanks for liking my sapphire. I fell hard for it but was finding it difficult to justify the price, and I haven't missed any of the jewlry that I sold to get it. I'm not sure what era the sapphire pendant is - probably just the Eighties, although it looks Art Deco, but I don't think it is The SA said it had been in the store for years (it's pre-owned). Hard to think of someone willingly parting with something so pretty.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful colour of sapphire. It looks great on you.

I'd also love to know about the pendant in your avatar. Very eye catching!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results