shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire at Finewater

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Gary put this sapphire up for sale after his recent trip and I think it is so pretty. I can''t believe it is still available. It''s out of any budget I''d have right now, but I thought I''d post it up just in case there is anyone out there looking for a sapphire right now. They might want to consider this one.

It''s in his members only area so you''ll need his newsletter password to get in.

Man, I wish it was mine! Somebody get this little one so I can see more pictures!

5305455.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and it''s a 1.24 ct Violet Ceylon Sapphire color changer and its unheated. 1.24 carats, 6.6 x 5.3 x 4.5mm, VS clarity

30.gif
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love Gary''s stones. He''s one of my favorite (along with Dan, Gene, and Barry). I have a few of his lovely gems, and wouldn''t mind a few more!
11.gif
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
that is beautiful!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that color
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
i can''t find it on his site! Is that member only? How to become a member? Thanks!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Looks very bright and lively!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 1:32:53 PM
Author: yingh
i can''t find it on his site! Is that member only? How to become a member? Thanks!
Go to his website http://www.finewatergems.com/ and click the contact link. From there you will be able to send him an email and request to be put on his newsletter. Let him know you want the password to the members only area so you can see the sapphire.

Whenever he send out newsletters in the future, you''ll be on the distribution list and he''ll give the password in that newsletter.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh my. I LOVE that. Must go wipe drool off now....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He has some side shots of the pavillion as well, it seems like a light colored sapphire. It's interesting that I don't see as much dichroism in this sapphire as I see in others. Often, when you look at the pavillion of a blue sapphire, it looks more grey than the table. This one doesn't.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it looks great too but I prefer my sapphires to have that silky velvety look.
I''m also currently funneling my budget on some special projects that will potentially involve a tsavorite, indicolite, pink topaz, spess and peachy Malaia garnet.
11.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I went to his site and browsed, only ended up ordering his aquamarine! Then I got the password to the member only section to see the sapphire. It was almost like buying a ticket to view the sapphire, and get the aqua for free
21.gif

Can''t wait for the aqua to arrive. BTW, Gary sounds a very nice guy and we found out that he used to live a few miles from me!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 10:10:14 AM
Author:cinnamon013
Gary put this sapphire up for sale after his recent trip and I think it is so pretty. I can''t believe it is still available. It''s out of any budget I''d have right now, but I thought I''d post it up just in case there is anyone out there looking for a sapphire right now. They might want to consider this one.

It''s in his members only area so you''ll need his newsletter password to get in.

Man, I wish it was mine! Somebody get this little one so I can see more pictures!
I am so not a colored stone expert, however, the sapphire is very pretty! The stone in your avatar is yummy as well...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 9:42:25 PM
I went to his site and browsed, only ended up ordering his aquamarine! Then I got the password to the member only section to see the sapphire. It was almost like buying a ticket to view the sapphire, and get the aqua for free
21.gif

Can''t wait for the aqua to arrive. BTW, Gary sounds a very nice guy and we found out that he used to live a few miles from me!

He''s a "gem" of a person, really.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 9:42:25 PM
21.gif

Too funny! That''s PS thinking for ya!
2.gif
Which aqua is this?

I seriously drool over Gary''s malaya every time I see it....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results