shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire and Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abbott

Shiny_Rock

Hi there.. A friend of mine has asked me to find a sapphire and diamond ring (3 stone) for his daughter''s christmas present. His daughter is 23 and prefers yellow gold. Please send me web sites that have fabulous designs and quality. Thanks!!!! Abbott

PS... You guys are great !!!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Try www.faycullen.com Though most of the rings are in platinum and white gold, but they have some wonderful eyecandy~!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
I really like Chrono''s ring.. both before and after! (round vs. trillion sides)
1.gif

chrono2495.jpg

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
and as for the rounds...
1.gif

chrono1485.jpg

abbott

Shiny_Rock
Thanks !!! He is looking for the center stone to be the sapphire. Abbott

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/11/2004 7:53:35 PM
Author:abbott

Hi there.. A friend of mine has asked me to find a sapphire and diamond ring (3 stone) for his daughter''s christmas present. His daughter is 23 and prefers yellow gold. Please send me web sites that have fabulous designs and quality. Thanks!!!! Abbott

PS... You guys are great !!!

There is a forum dedicated to colored stones. You may have better luck there as this is a diamond forum. Here''s the link:

https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/forum.asp?forumID=11

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results