shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone.

I have a 7 stone diamond and sapphire shared prong ring that I have posed a pic of before here. What I would like to do is get it "extended" into an eternity band. Do you think this is possible?

I assume I''d have to buy the extra stones that hopefully match and have a new ring made?

Does anyone know if this is possible, and whether or not it is worth it? The ring is about 2 mm wide.

Thanks for any help you can give!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does the vendor you originally bought it from have a trade up policy? I am asking this because you''ll have to get an entirely new ring. The mounting cannot be reused, and it isn''t cost effective to remove all the stones to reset into the new eternity ring. I would also let the same vendor source the diamonds and sapphires as he can best match them up for size and colour.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the reply.

The ring was not a "custom" ring and was made from some manufacturer. I just called the jeweler where I purchased it, and have an appointment to go in tomorrow to get him to take a look at it. Hopefully it will work out, because it is important to me to keep the original stones (as it was an anniversary gift) and just add to it.

Is there any way I can try to compare the price and find similar stones online? Probably not eh...?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
So I checked out a few places today. The prices ranged from $500 cdn to $1500 cdn. Huge range I''d say!

I hope I can get it done though...it will look beautiful I think!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results