shape
carat
color
clarity

Sanity check on earring purchase

hca123

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Long time lurker (and still very much learning). I have been dreaming of diamond studs for the better part of a decade and I’ve finally pulled the trigger on the stones below (set in a three prong martini setting). For budget reasons, I am squarely in the lab grown market. I made the purchase today but am suddenly wringing my hands wondering if I made the “right” decision. Is anyone able to sanity check the stones? It’s probably not too late to make changes, though I would like to stay at WF. Their customer service so far has been awesome. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments are welcome—if you see better stones to swap in, please send.

I think the links below should still work, but let me know if not. And a huge thank you in advance!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing to worry about! This is a lovely well-matched pair!:kiss2:

Post pics when you get them!

hca123

Rough_Rock
Nothing to worry about! This is a lovely well-matched pair!:kiss2:

Post pics when you get them!

Thank you so much, tyty! Your opinion means a lot! Pics to come —IMHO, not sharing pics of the product after seeking input on here is like not tipping at a restaurant —we all want to see the stones! I will not have until late February (intentionally asked to move shipping around which WF was great about accommodating). Thank you, again!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're a beautiful pair! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you receive them!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are going to be dynamite!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Please post pictures when you receive them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results