shape
carat
color
clarity

sanibel diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schlomster

Rough_Rock
I have continued my search for the perfect, super-ideal stone, and stumbled across sanibeldiamonds.com. has anyone had the opportunity to look at their diamonds? Gene, the owner stated in an email that his diamonds were superior to superbcert diamonds. As a more general question, is there truely anything that sets apart the superbcert, eightstar, GOG, whiteflash, diamonds above the rest. Biased and unbiased oppinions are welcome and encouraged. thanks

dave
1.gif

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
Bah, why did he say his diamonds were superior to superbcerts? Did he give any reasons for that? I'd be interested to hear. As a proud superbcert owner, I can safely say I've never seen a nicer looking stone, nor do I ever expect to.

As for the second question, a well cut diamond is a well cut diamond, and each of the vendors you've listed do a great job in selecting well cut stones. Each cutter tries to do something a little different to make their stone shine a certain way. Some have more fire and others have more brilliance. But in the end, the superior stone is the one that looks best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results