shape
carat
color
clarity

same ring pic, but with a little different twist. please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,
As many of you know, I have been jonesn'' for this pink tourmaline and filigree for several months. It was an ebay ring that I watched the auction of and I can''t get this setting out of my head, so I think I need to get this baby made!

But, I am thinking of doing a split shank instead of one band, but I would love to see some picture first... I am thinking they will be thinnwer than the single one in the picture.... Also for cost sake, I am thinking maybe no diamonds on the shank, just engraving....could any kind soul with photo shop show me how this would look???

I am trying to decide whether I want the split shank to stay the same distant apart for the whole length og the band, or if it should taper in towards the head...

Please help me
12.gif

03_1_bmm.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
me too! Sapph is my birth stone and I have several rings with a sapph, so I am wanting to try something diff. While I am not usually a pink fat, I just love this shade and really, really want this ring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a tapered split shank... one that starts as one band at the back of the shank then splits to the head on either side of the halo would be stunning with engraving... and millgrain. No photoshop though to illustrate. Sorry!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
gypsy, it sounds pretty :) thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results