shape
carat
color
clarity

Sam’s Club Jewelry?

missindecision

Rough_Rock
Spotted this wedding band while looking around in Sam’s today. It’s .49 carat for $599 which seems like a much better price than ones I’ve seen elsewhere! Their diamonds are IGI certified which I don’t know much about. Any experiences with Sam’s Club jewelry?

*don’t mind my fat fingers from all of my quarantine salty snack eating lol 232AAA7B-3A84-4A19-8A12-82C9FBB284A9.jpeg 6C17F70B-1724-4F39-801D-CE53BE34C398.jpeg

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
IGI US reports are not worth the paper its printed on.
Did you see the report and did it have a value on it or say us?

missindecision

Rough_Rock
IGI US reports are not worth the paper its printed on.
Did you see the report and did it have a value on it or say us?

Good to know! They had a little sign in the case but I didn’t ask about specific reports as I wasn’t ready to make a purchase. The “valued at” was 1400 but I never really take those too seriously because really I think they can say whatever they want lol

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good to know! They had a little sign in the case but I didn’t ask about specific reports as I wasn’t ready to make a purchase. The “valued at” was 1400 but I never really take those too seriously because really I think they can say whatever they want lol
and pay IGI US to write a valuation report with the "valued at" insane number on it so they can say see this "proves" it. Wow want to buy it now at our super special price?

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
i read somewhere that do not go for diamonds sold at places like costco, etc. btw, the stone in your picture looks dark and dull to me. not sure if it's because of lighting?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my SILs hoops from Sam's. I personally thought they were pretty nice for the price. They do have a good return policy so perhaps you
can buy and view it in different lighting conditions before you decide one way or the other. If this is for a wedding band, I tend to want pretty nice stones.
If its earrings, RHR, etc they might not matter as much. Did you check with ID Jewelry?

Sorry this pic is so big...I'm to lazy to go resize:twisted2:.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
For certain things, like the hoop earrings posted above, or something that is more of a fashion piece, I think you can get a decent value there with the metal and the stones. However, for an engagement ring, I would definitely shop around and see what your dollar will get you elsewhere to comparison shop. For things like a solid gold chain or band, without stones, they do have pretty fair pricing- at least in my local store.

missindecision

Rough_Rock
i read somewhere that do not go for diamonds sold at places like costco, etc. btw, the stone in your picture looks dark and dull to me. not sure if it's because of lighting?

That is my engagement ring from a jeweler lol. I’ve actually had several people (friends and strangers) comment on how bright and sparkly it is. Probably a combo of bad lighting and the fact that I was out with my mother who insists on a thick coating of hand sanitizer every few minutes

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results