shape
carat
color
clarity

Safely buying internet stones--my experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

confusedbyhype

Rough_Rock
There is probably not a single person who is more cautious about buying over the internet than me. The thought of making a major purchase over the net made me queasy.

However, I''m here to report that I had a very positive experience with the purchase of a 3.28 H VS1 Emerald cut from Abazias. Oscar was quite aware of my skepticism and agreed to have the diamond sent to Dave Atlas for his review and confirmation prior to my wiring any money. I know that I could not have consciously wired $26000 without having this independent confirmation. I spoke with Chris at AGA several times and exchanged emails with he and Dave Atlas before I agreed to accept the diamond for the final test--my wife''s review. We are both quite happy with the purchase and saved a ton over my local B&M store (whose cut quality could never seem to come close to this one despite much higher prices). I hope that I don''t need to make another purchase like this again soon but if I do I would not hesitate to use Abazias/Dave Atlas and the net again.

CBH
twirl.gif

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

kirk

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the advertising. We make a real effort to get people the facts along with the subjective sort of advice they might need.

Whether it is $260, $2,600 or $26,000 the importance of the purchase to the consumer is kept in our mind.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats...now show us the stone!!
1.gif
$26k should have gotten you quite a honker!

Abazias

Rough_Rock
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with Abazias. We are so glad you and your wife are happy with the Emerald diamond. It sure is a showstopper!

Regards,
Felicia
wavey.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Mega Dittos, Mara! We wanna see that HONKER! SHOW US THE STONE! EYE CANDY! EYE CANDY! (Chants from the forum) LOL
love.gif

Congrats on a very good online buying experience!

Many thanks to Price Scope for pulling vendors and buyers together in a safe trading atmosphere!
appl.gif

serious_shopper

Rough_Rock
I would like to second confusedbyhype's sentiments.
I worked with Jonathan at GoodOldGold.com and had an incredible experience there. In fact, the entire staff is great to work with.
I also sent the stone to Dave Atlas and worked with Chris. Outstanding customer service there as well.
I urge everyone to consider these 2 excellent establishments.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results