shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Sad day... For Sale is my 2.77 ct. OEC.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

I've just listed my OEC on Loupe Troop. I had fully intended to keep this one for the long haul but circumstances presented themselves & I've had to face the facts I have to sell this sweet stone. The stone is a late OEC, 2.77ct, AGS (certed in April 2015 & the report # is 104078339004 for more details. The cert # is engraved on the girdle as well. It's absolutely 100% eye clean. When I was confirming with Grace about the SI clarity, I asked her to clarify specifically what "eye clean" meant to her. I asked if it was legally blind eye clean or young eyes eye clean. The stone isin fact, young eyes eye clean, very clear stone. ;)) Grace has given me permission to use her pictures which is what I will email you because I am a terrible photographer. I did manage to grab a few good pictures of the stone absorbing some colors under a tree. shooting beautiful pastels. SO gorgeous. The stone is being sold by me with Grace acting like my middle man. :sun: The stone is with her in California & will be shipped by her. I have included shipping within the U.S. Bank wire preferred which we can discuss.
If anyone is near Grace's & wants to take a look at the stone, please do.

No, I never did put up a thread about the stone or the ring. The ring is not included in the sale at this time. Unless someone is interested in the mount, we can discuss this by email. But do it sooner rather than later, the stone is scheduled to be removed from the setting. :shock:

Thanks all....Judy

** I hope this link works..if not, then please let me know. **

http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-diamond/2-dot-77-ct-oec-i-si-1

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had missed a letter on my email addy...Sorry! I have updated it.

Also to add, the original claw setting is still available with Grace.

Thanks...Judy

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful OEC! :love: Sending you dust for a quick sale! :appl:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone, good luck with selling it

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ladies for your good wishes. You too Autumngems..just saw yours, it gorgeous. Don't you hate it when shite happens & you gotta put the jewels on the chopping block? ;( ** fingers crossed for us all **

Judy
:))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to see you letting this beauty go :(sad it's gorgeous, and I hope it goes quickly to another PSer, good luck Judy!! It really is a gorgeous stone - and the setting is lovely - its new owner will be very, very happy!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies,

Thank you for the well wishes. It sure is tough sometimes to stay positive. But I'm trying!

I've decided to just consign the item with Grace. Too many stressors at the moment & so I'll let Grace deal with it instead. I'm keeping the setting. The stone currently is at the bench being removed . She'll get back to me regarding pricing so thats a bit up in the air right now. I'll update this as soon as she gets back to me.

Also,
I've lowered the price of the E-ring & wedding band to $775 as a set in case you know of anyone who might be interested. Both rings are polished & ready to be set. I'll use Federal Express for delivery instead of Canada Post.

http://loupetroop.com/account/listings/7477
http://loupetroop.com/account/listings/7475
ID Jewelry has some very reasonably priced stones to fit the size. Or, use a gemstone. ;-)

Judy
:))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results