shape
carat
color
clarity

S. Kashi soli with pave and tiny millegrain

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked up this preloved setting by S. Kashi and am thinking of putting a colored stone in it if I can size it down from an 8 to a 5.5. The head that's on here appears to be for an oval maybe and is east west set. It's three sides of pave going 3/4 around the shank and nine stones on each side of the bridge. Then it has the tiniest millegrain going around the outside of the stones.

Anyone heard of this maker? I googled them and found their site but not this specific setting.

I'm hoping it can be sized down without compromising the pave. It's super pretty. I have an oval blue zircon that might fit this head. Or I might want something with more saturated color to really pop!

_2593.jpeg

_2594.jpeg

_2595.jpeg

_2596.jpeg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couple more

_2597.jpeg

_2598.jpeg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,Ringo,

Gorgeous setting. I'm afraid what I've always heard is that no more than two sizes is the max resizing ability of a ring. And with all that pave... it's not going to be easy unfortunately. I'm kind of in your boat as I just picked up a setting with a cz pre-set and the prongs are awfully tricky and delicate. I may have to return mine. It stinks because the ring is gorgeous and I got a great deal as I'm sure you did, too. Keep us posted on what you end up doing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ringo865|1459002113|4011305 said:
I picked up this preloved setting by S. Kashi and am thinking of putting a colored stone in it if I can size it down from an 8 to a 5.5. The head that's on here appears to be for an oval maybe and is east west set. It's three sides of pave going 3/4 around the shank and nine stones on each side of the bridge. Then it has the tiniest millegrain going around the outside of the stones.

Anyone heard of this maker? I googled them and found their site but not this specific setting.

I'm hoping it can be sized down without compromising the pave. It's super pretty. I have an oval blue zircon that might fit this head. Or I might want something with more saturated color to really pop!
No chance. No way.

I would be surprised if you can size it period without issues to the pave. AT MOST, 1/4-1/2 size.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a bummer. Maybe they could fill the inside with gold - prolly too spendy. I could wear it on my middle finger but that's still only a six - maybe 6.5. It is so pretty.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting but I would be surprised if they could make it that small.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results