shape
carat
color
clarity

Run-Sheet Opinions

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I have been working on my run-sheet to give to the band, photographer etc. and was looking for some feedback?

Is this detailed enough?

Any suggestions appreciated!

TIA xxx :)

3:45pm: Groom and Groomsmen picked up from Vibe Hotel, Rushcutters Bay

4:00pm: Bride, Bridesmaids & Father of the Bride picked up from Vibe Hotel, Rushcutters Bay

[4:00pm bump in at Zest @ The Royal Motor Yacht Club]

4:10pm- Ceremony begins at Blackburn Gardens

4:30pm- Signing of the registry, mingling with guests

5:00pm- Photos taken of bridal party around the gardens and down by the water

6:00pm- Bridal party picked up from Gardens and taken to reception at Zest
Jazz trio plays from 6:00pm until 8:00pm

6:10pm- Bridal party enters reception. Bride and Groom follow and are introduced.

6:10pm until 8:00pm: Roving dinner served

8:00pm- Speech given from Father of the Bride (name)

8:05pm- Speech given from Groom (name)

8:10pm- Cutting of the cake

8:15pm- First dance

8:20pm- Guests join couple of dance floor
DJ plays from 8:20pm until 10:00pm
Wedding cake & desserts served

10:00pm- Couple is picked up from reception and taken back to hotel.
Reception ends

[11:00pm bump out at Zest @ The Royal Motor Yacht Club]

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I just went through the creation of one of these timelines for my wedding this month. Some hopefully helpful hints:

*Find out how your bridal party is supposed to be lined up for the ceremony and who walks out when. Add your bridal party members names in order of go to this run sheet and give a copy to the officiant and/or coordinator for the ceremony/rehearsal.

*Also ceremony related, add in the seating order for your VIP family members (grandparents, MOG/MOB, etc.) and who ushers them down. This will help organize things for the rehearsal and the big day.

*For your DJ, or whoever will be announcing your bridal party, spell names out on your sheet somewhere phonetically. That way, everyone has his or her name pronounced correctly the first time and there is no question on whether a name like "Stephen" should be said as St-EE-ven or St-EFF-en.

*Include names and artists of your special event songs (first dance, cake cutting, first fast dance, garter/bouquet, last song of the night, etc.) on this sheet for your DJ - easy reference.

Also, just a thought I want to throw out because it worked SO well for my husband and me. We were introduced into our hall and then went immediately into our first dance. All of the guests' attention was already focused on us, and it got the special dance "out of the way" to make room in the evening later to get the guests dancing sooner. Having the intro and going right into the dance extended that spotlight moment for us and is one of the highlights of my wedding day.

We also did the toasts just after our first dance, right before dinner, so no one would be making speeches in the middle of slow eating guests who were last at the buffet and still making a lot of table noise.

HTH!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results