Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Rudolph Ring: 1.43ct AGL Cert Unheated Ruby & Diamond Ri

:naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Unbelievable! I missed this the first time around. Athena, you and FK make quite the team, don't you? Unheated to boot?! Actually, I don't think I really need to ask, based on what the magnified shots show. But Gah!!! That is beautiful! I love the red as it seems to be a little bit of a red chameleon in the different lights, and the setting is sooooo blingworthy! Yeah baby!

Sorry for the excessive use of exclamation points, but its really your fault, you know. ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I never saw anything like that red in a ruby before, athenaworth. And for it to be untreated, too, is just unbelievable! That happens to be the exact red I go for. Only I searched and searched and searched...and paid absolutely top dollar for that red in a red spinel! A red spinel is just so very second rate to a ruby. And so third rate to a ruby that is not heat treated! Wow!!!

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness!!! Your new ruby ring is just STUNNING!!! :love: I love everything about it.. the color of the ruby.. the setting and the "importance" of it all.
Enjoy it!!!! It's a true winner!! :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

*sniff-sniff* I sold this beauty. But thank you everyone.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

athenaworth|1370487152|3459870 said:
*sniff-sniff* I sold this beauty. But thank you everyone.

Well, athenaworth, I hope you got a bundle for it! The reason we are suddenly all posting about it again is that the thread about showing your rubies (from February) was suddenly revived yesterday in Colored Stones when a poster added a photo of her own ruby ring to the thread. That brought your former ring to the attention of some of us who had never seen it. Too bad we missed your selling it!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results