shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruckus pearls

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for all the great photos ! Certainly looks like a dangerous spot for an impulse buyer lol I'll get there one year!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1438111934|3908427 said:
August preview...get your charge cards ready and many, many more in the vault.

PP Specials are up ... :dance:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1438309759|3909300 said:
Sunday's pearl. A redo of two color citrine pendent and Edison pearl (pink top to orange bottom)

That's a stunning redo! Did the citrine pendant have a loop on the bottom before you added the pearl? Or was that something your jeweler did for you when the pearl was attached? Inquiring minds want to know :whistle: I may have a diamond bar pendant that I wouldn't mind updating...

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mapo :wavey:
I kept looking at all of the old gem stone pendents that I have not worn in years and years. I chose 3 that could have a pearl wire wrapped to the bottom. Jeremy and Hisano were horrified by that idea so they had their bench jeweler add the loop for the pearl to be attached to in a more refined and professional way. I am thrilled with all three of the pendents. They now look like it was meant to have pearls there all along. I have a couple more for my next trip to Pearl Paradise to have pearls added to now :mrgreen:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1439509535|3914293 said:
Hi Mapo :wavey:
I kept looking at all of the old gem stone pendents that I have not worn in years and years. I chose 3 that could have a pearl wire wrapped to the bottom. Jeremy and Hisano were horrified by that idea so they had their bench jeweler add the loop for the pearl to be attached to in a more refined and professional way. I am thrilled with all three of the pendents. They now look like it was meant to have pearls there all along. I have a couple more for my next trip to Pearl Paradise to have pearls added to now :mrgreen:

That's good to know that it's possible to add the loop to an existing pendant. I'll have to look into doing some projects in the future.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are pictures of my three redos. All three with little circles of gold added at the bottom of the setting. What is really great is the pearls are not fixed and there is movement. All work done by Pearl Paradise :mrgreen:

_33287.jpg

img_8952.jpg

img_8953.jpg

img_8956.jpg

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
LOVE those! esp that pink w/citrines. ok and the fleur de lis. ok all three of them. did they actually solder on the ring, or just add one creatively?

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Hi 4RanchGirl! Thanks very much for sharing these pictures. It is great to know this option is available from Pearl Paradise. You created some beautiful pendants with your pairings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results