shape
carat
color
clarity

RubyBeth''s new spinel ring setting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Dropped off the spinel and setting on Monday to get it set. Jeweler (benchman) quoted me $30 which sounded like a steal to me; he also said 10 days, but I think my phone will be ringing sooner than that. He didn''t comment on the setting other than, "It''s going to be a beautiful ring." Haven''t louped it yet since I can''t seem to locate the loupe. Ack. I''ll ask when I pick it up.

knitwit--in the description, it says you''ll get a tracking number, but I never did. All of a sudden, the ring was just *here* so I let it go. I didn''t think it could make it to me in less than a week, but it did. Let us know your experiences with this seller and the customization. I''d be very curious...

CDN--your ring is so similar to mine; that''s awesome! I love that color stone. I very nearly went with the typical blue sapphire, but the spinel was just too pretty and the perfect cut and size for what I wanted it for.

And thanks, diamonddana, bling addict, and yingh!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results