shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby target rings

HarrietVane

Rough_Rock
Please help me shop for a ruby target ring! I'm looking for something with a bezel-set OEC diamond center, French cut rubies, milgrain, and hopefully filagree on the basket/gallery. I'd prefer to have platinum, since I have a nickel allergy, but I'm possibly open to white gold too if it has no nickel in it. I like rings that are lower-set. I have a budget of up to $5,000. I don't mind if the rubies are synthetic. I'm okay with modern reproductions too as long as they're sold as such and aren't pretending to be an antique. The ring doesn't necessarily have to be round. I like unusual shapes for target rings too.

I have looked on Etsy, eBay, 1stDibs, Ivy & Rose, and The Real Real. I found a few potential options on Etsy but I know all of you have much more experience finding beautiful pieces online! I'd love to find the best ring I can for the price.

The original plan was to have a custom ring made, but after contacting some jewelers my tastes turned out to be more expensive that I originally predicted (even with lab stones), so I decided to open up my search to existing pieces as well to see what's already out there. I know there are lots of beautiful rings I probably haven't seen yet! Thank you in advance for your help--I've been lurking on PS off and on for over a decade but don't really post much. =)2

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lang is having a sale right now:

HarrietVane

Rough_Rock
Lang is having a sale right now:

Thank you! The price on this one is great!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

This is a bezel w prongs so idk if it will work but great price if you’re ok w I1

9C8B1101-5E2D-44AE-B28A-8E2467809A47.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
And this one seems to also hit all your marks in that it’s in platinum, bezeled, a decent size and has a best offer function so you could offer lower

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results