shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby stud earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know where I can get good ruby stud earrings for my mom? Or rubies set in gold with diamonds (white or yellow). She wants a pretty large pair - but it might be out of my budget then, I have no idea but I think that rubies in larger sizes are pricey, right? Anything I can do for under 1k? I saw some on bluenile but I''m worried that they''d be smallish. They''re 4mm.

Also bluenile has some nice designs with rubies white gold and diamonds but the diamonds are SI1, so I''m a little worried about clarity. I''m also worried b/c some of the reviews said the stones look more pink than red.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
For me SI1 is fine for earrings, even more so when you are looking at the smaller diamond sizes (melee).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How about checking with colored stone vendors to see what they might have in stock, matched pairs, suitable for earrings? For example you could contact Wink (Winfields), Gary (Dutton Diamonds) and/or Barbara (Artistic Stones). Check their websites also--eye candy!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results