shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby ring on Ebay

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have no experience with this seller however, I really don't like how they only mention in the "item specifcs" section that the ruby is filled. "Main Stone Treatment: Filling" In other words it is not a natural ruby and it is only probably worth around $25 for the actual stone.

With that said, if you are buying this as an inexpensive rhr i think it is is nice. The setting is probably worth the $140 USD, but I wonder what kind of craftmanship/ quality it is.

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
Really? They are selling lots of these rings stating they are worth $3250 and that it is a natural ruby. I guess I need to educate myself on gem stones other than diamonds! Thanks so much for your reply!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
davidsbfly|1319672356|3048304 said:
Really? They are selling lots of these rings stating they are worth $3250 and that it is a natural ruby. I guess I need to educate myself on gem stones other than diamonds! Thanks so much for your reply!

You cant believe them. If you go over to the Colored Stones section they can help you with rubies. Unfortunately "natural" rubies
that havent had any treatments are very expensive.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO. That is a stock photo and that's just one of the flags. We have a colored stone forum (just look at the forum menu and you'll see it) the people on there know what they are talking about and can help you with your hunt.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results