shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby ring from Mark Turnowski.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmmathew

Rough_Rock
I recently bought a beautiful Ruby ring from Mark Turnowski of EngagementRingsDirect.com. I was so impressed by his expertise, knowlegde, patience, integrity and excellent customer service. I cant say enough of how happy I was with him.

Here is a picture of the ring. It does not do the ruby justice. It is 1.67cts, color:red-red. It has to be the most beautiful ruby I have ever seen!!!

Copy of IMG_2358.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a lovely ring, but around here one picture is never enough! When you have time, post a pic straight on and finger shots are always welcome.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh, it''s GORGEOUS!! :)

More pics please!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my my my.
emlove.gif
Please Sir, may I have some more (pics that is!!)?

cheers--Sharon

lmmathew

Rough_Rock
I will add more pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for the compliments!!

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!!!!

Rubies and yellow gold are so beautiful together!

That looks like the Ritani endless love setting. Is it something that Mark''s jeweler made? Did you pick out the center separately?

Hand shots, please!

lmmathew

Rough_Rock
Dear Katrina 33,
yes it was made by Mark''s jeweler, and it is a copy of the Ritani endless love setting. As for the center stone, Mark selected a few stones for us to view and my husband picked this one out. I cant tell you how beautiful it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results