shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby red wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
So my wedding was this weekend....and it was amazing. Everything turned out beautiful! And i have married the love of my life! I will give a full review, but wanted to post a few pics..... here they come!!!!!!!!

Starting with the presentation from my parents....

presentation.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
my dad giving me away....

dadkiss1.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
the kiss

123kiss.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
cheesy shot by chapel photographer....

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
oops didnt attach it...

chapelpicsweet.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
hot picture of my HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

george02.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
picture of me...

bwveil.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
only a few more, I promise.....the centerpiece and then the cake....

rrcenterpiece.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
the cake cutting...

1cakeinface.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
i just got home from vegas today. i cant tell you how amazing everything was. I couldnt have done it without all of you! So thanks so much. I wont get my professional pics for two more weeks, so i hope my friends pics come streaming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! what great pics!! I love the one of your father giving you away... you are absolutely adorable and I love the birdcage veil.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked so lovely Ms Flutter! Congratulations on your marriage!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! Yes, hot husband, but I love all the cute pics of YOU!
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
You are just too cute!
Wow, what BIG eyes you have! Adorable!
(cute husband too!)
Congratulations. I cannot wait to read your whole story.

Tybee

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re pics are gorgeous and what a beautiful bride you are! Congratulations!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so adorable! You looked amazing, mrsflutter & your hubbie is handsome indeed.
2.gif
It looks like everything turned out perfectly! Congrats on your wedding!
36.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto what everyone else said!!
1.gif
You guys are just the most adorable couple, and I''m so happy for you both that your day turned out so beautifully -- the red is just so romantic and lovely!! Congratulations, Mrs. Wife!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 1:23:35 AM
Author: msflutter
cheesy shot by chapel photographer....
Congratulations msflutter!!!!! You look just like a model girl!!!! And just my 2c, but I wanted you to know that I don''t think this is a cheesy shot - you look like you soooooo adore your darling...the perfect wedding picture :}:}:} May you and your love have a blessed like together and I am so happy for you that everything went so well...
We will be waiting for more pictures you can be sure...after all isn''t that what most of us gals live for here, eh? giggle

Wifey2b :}

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW everything looks soooooo perfect and you two are just TOO CUTE!!!! Your face when your father is kissing your cheek is just priceless!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MRS. FLUTTER!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
36.gif

You guys look amazing ... beaming! Perfect! Can''t wait to see/read more ..

(whispers) Birdcage veils rule!
31.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww PERFECTION! You look amazing!
30.gif
A vision in ruby red and white!! Can''t wait to hear the whole story!!!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, everything looked beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful, and I love the color! And I looove that cake, how perfect! It could be one of my favorite cakes I''ve seen so far.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
msflutter, you look sooo glamorous! I love all the photos but especially the one of your dad giving you a kiss. You look amazing--can''t wait to hear all about it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Wow you two look great together.. I love your dress!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!! Your wedding has such great personality!!! can''t wait to see more!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I love the red detail in the dress and those LIPS and of course your ring and lets not forget your handsome husband
emstar.gif

you are glowing!

thanks for sharing!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Mrs.Flutter, everything came together so well! I love all the red accents, and you two just look fantastic together. You look very happy!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS, Nicola. Or shall I say Mrs. Flutter?!

Glad to hear that all went well, and THANKS for the teaser pics. Everything looks so elegant and the touches of RED are fab.

I''m dying to see more pics (especially the prof ones!) So, how was Steve to work with? Any advice leading up to and for that day? I just got my "followup" email from him, and have to work on a timeline and "must-take" photo list.

Best Wishes!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I dont think I have ever felt as pretty as i did that day. Everything went well. My hair and makeup lady was amazing. The photographer was somuch fun, I cant wait to get his pics. Or anyones pics really. These are scanned pics from the chapel photographer. The Four Seasons Mesquite room was beautiful, and the food was some of the best ever. Everyone had so much fun! I still cant describe everything as I am still overwhelmed!

Charger-- Steve is awesome. He is low key, and sweet. He makes you feel so comfortable and I am certain, he took amazing pics! My only advice is that i was so far behind, that we didnt get a quarter of the portraits done i wanted, and I really didnt want that many. Make sure you give yourself twice as much time as you think you will need!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results