shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby red wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you and your new hubby!!!! You looked AMAZING, and everything about your wedding looked GORGEOUS!!! And your hubby is a hottie, totally a Bruce Willis look-alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are one stylish lady! And a drop-dead gorgeous bride! The red accents were regal and unexpected and elegant, and your little veil....TO DIE FOR!!!! I love the subtle retro edge!

Congratulations on becoming Mrs.!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
oh how I love your wedding its so reto and cute! I was going to post last night but you had not posted all the pics yet im glad I waited it looks like it was a great wedding!!! congratulations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all the red accents in your wedding! Just gorgeous! The necklace looked stunning with the dress, BTW! Love that pic of you looking upwards when your dad was giving you away!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
You look absolutely, stunningly beautiful and your husband is so handsome. Beautiful couple! Love the birdcage veil! So elegant and sophisticated. And your dress... love it! (I guess I''m partial to that style since mine was similar) Congratulations!!!
36.gif
And more pics please!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your wedding was beautiful!!!! I loooove all the red details (and your veil was lovely too)!! Congrats!!
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You looks so adorable. Everything look amazing. Can''t wait for pro pics. Congratulations!!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your wedding was just beautiful! I love your ring, I can''t believe that I missed it! It looks like it was a great day and your hubby is quite handsome!
face23.gif
Congrats again!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Lurve the dress...the red is elegant! Congratulations -- you are a gorgeous couple!

All the best,
Jackie

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Great pics! You and your hubby look so happy. I saw a similar dress in a shop window and wasn''t sure about the red but on you, WOW, it is perfect and so unique - I love it!!!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I have ever seen pics of a wedding I liked as much as yours.

Wow!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are such sweet pics - you looked GORGEOUS!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!
9.gif
9.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
got access to the proofs today, he is sending me the cd with the raw images, but I didnt have the patience to wait!

So in case your interested....heres some more pics!

dress.ready1.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Here are more pics. I know they arent too clear....

moregetready.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
here is the room. we went with a sweetheart table and it was such a good idea!

theroom.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
We did the first dance at our introductions, it was something we were so worried about (we cant dance) and we wanted to get it out of the way!

entrancedance.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I swear I''m almost done. I had cake pictures earlier, but i didnt mention the bananas foster station...it was a big hit!

bfosters.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
my biggest regret is that I didnt schedule portrait time with him and I. I was really concerned about getting some cute pictures at the vegas sign. We rented a sedan and had him waiting for us during the cocktail hour. It was alot of fun and we got some cute pics....I just should have had the foresight to walk around the hotel and take other pics before returning to the party!

vegsign.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
It truly was an amazing day. Again, I cant thank you ladies enough for your help and support planning both the ring and the wedding!

programringshot.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous pictures!!! All of those shots are really great!!

Your wedding looked so beautiful...I love Vegas, and I love the Four Seasons...they always do such a FAB job- the food, the service....mmmm...your reception room looked amazing!
36.gif

Congrats to you and your new hubby- you are a really cute couple!
30.gif

More pics!
41.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Nicola: Your pictures are beautiful! They truly captured the moment. THANKS much for sharing.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 4:19:02 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
Nicola: Your pictures are beautiful! They truly captured the moment. THANKS much for sharing.
Thanks so much! They all turned out so well! I cant wait to get the actual cd from steve with all the pics. If you still have my email address you can email me and i will send you the link to look at all my pictures!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh!
How great!
How cute!
How cute!
How beautiful!
I love the Vegas sign!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
oh wow the pro pics look great mmm and that banana fosters i bet it was delicious!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Everything is so beautiful!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I am going through my pro pics now and its so hard to choose the best ones. But I found a few more that I thought you pricescopers would appreciate!

samll ring.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
and the ring flower shot

flowrring.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I love all your pictures!!!
It is so easy to go overboard with a color theme, but this is done is such a classy way.

I love red, and you really did it well. Congrats on the gorgeous wedding and enjoy married life,

and post as many pics as you want of your wedding, I am thoroughly enjoying them!!! (And your rings!!)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

follygirl

Rough_Rock
hey there!
i just came across your bio/posts on here and need some help. i am working with a girl who is interested in wearing a "birdcage" veil at her wedding. i am going to make one for her, but need advice on the materials, and where the best place to buy them is. i''ve found alot of different sites online but need help in choosing. can you please email me? my name is juliet and my email is hairbyjuliet at hotmail dot com
thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results