shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby Lane Sale!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruby Lane is having a sale 30% of selected items from now through Monday. I scored a rose gold filled rose cut garnet heart pendant! So go check it out!

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
Good for you @StephanieLynn !! I've been practicing such good $$$ conservation that I told myself I wouldn't buy anything during the Rubylane sale until I had compared quality and prices with what I found at DC Big Flea last weekend at Dulles Airport.
:doh:What a dummy! The selection at the Big Flea was beyond imagination, and certainly beyond my ability to view it (I use a walker for distances of more than 100 feet). Hundreds or thousands of sparking rings, bracelets, pendants, and gold glittered everywhere. It was more like the Big Bling than the Big Flea, lol:lol: I tried a few things on, but was too overwhelmed to make a choice, AND THEN I got home and was too beat to go online and get something lovely from Rubylane,:cry2:, so I fell asleep :snore: with NADA.
Next time I will plan better. Meanwhile, thank goodness for Loupe Troop, ha ha! 8)

And here is the standard request for pics of the garnet heart, please, when you have a minute.=)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Maja, that does sound greatly overwelming although what a dream to have a sea of sparkly bits! I believe Ruby does a sale a couple of times a year at least, also keep an eye on Etsy as they also run sales from time to time.

I think I'm going to gift the garnet pendant to my SIL since she is a January birthday but I will definitely post pictures when I get it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess what came in the mail today?! I resized these but they will probably still come out huge, my apologies! ETA: My SIL is 25 so I'm thinking this is perfect for someone hear age

IMG_6485.JPG IMG_6486.JPG IMG_6487.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess what came in the mail today?! I resized these but they will probably still come out huge, my apologies! ETA: My SIL is 25 so I'm thinking this is perfect for someone hear age

IMG_6485.JPG IMG_6486.JPG IMG_6487.JPG
I love those old cut garnets. Nice find!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results