shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby for Engagement Ring

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. The color of the ruby is amazing and I really like the twisted band, very symbolic. Congrats!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love that shade of ruby, absolutely my favorite. I hope your fiancé is delighted with the elegant setting on her dainty hand. Best of luck to both of you!

pcng3

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring op!

Very beautiful. I love red ruby with yellow gold. She will be so pleased.

Beautiful ring. The color of the ruby is amazing and I really like the twisted band, very symbolic. Congrats!

What a beautiful ring! I love that shade of ruby, absolutely my favorite. I hope your fiancé is delighted with the elegant setting on her dainty hand. Best of luck to both of you!

Many thanks all. I really appreciate it. I am very glad I came to Pricescope, it lead me to ask all the questions I needed to ask and make the right considerations.

I got really lucky with the colour, of the 5/6 rubies I viewed the colour of this one really stood out. I noticed that the rubies from Mozambique (that I viewed) did tend to be slightly more pink, and whilst this does have a slight pink undertone it really was exactly as I imagined. If I remembered correctly, I was also shown rubies from Thailand and Madagascar.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out really beautifully! Congratulations.

pcng3

Rough_Rock
Update: I proposed on Monday. She said yes. She absolutely loved the ring, like really. So again thanks to everyone here for all your direct and indirect guidance.

I haven't managed to get a good picture of the ring on her finger yet but will try to..

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grats!!! It looks spectacular!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
:clap: Congrats!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Yay, congratulations on your exciting future together!

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congratulations :appl:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulats in your engagement! It’s a beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results