shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby and diamond band

fantasyxy

Rough_Rock
My first post here ;-)
I know most people would use it as an anniversary ring, but I really like it, and would like to wear it often. I know I would want a simple band some time later in my life too, but as of right now I want some color.
Question: Do people ever use this kind of ring for wedding band? Would it strike people as odd?

I saw a similar design in Tiffany first, but then found that in T, you can only get really really thin band for $1000+, and for something like this it is $4000+. Then I found this similar one in Costco; it costs $430, and I just decided to go for it.

I know that some people might think a girl who likes Tiffany won't go for Costco, but for me it really doesn't matter as long as it looks good :).
BTW, my bf and I recently purchased diamond rings from WF. (We got two, because I just couldn't make up my mind.) They'll arrive next week ~~~ I can't wait

The setting of this ring, however, rises a bit too high. I don't particularly like that part. Pictures were taken in door with some light but not excellent sun shine. It actually looks better when there was more lights coming into the window. I think I can see that even those small diamonds would have sparkles of fire on the edge. It's not the right size for me so I'm putting it on the middle finger for now.
Color: I or better; VS2 or better, total diamond wt 0.22 or greater; 14k white gold, five 2.5mm round rubies. Is it a good deal?

IMG_1948.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we see a profile shot? I think it's very pretty and certainly could be a wedding ring - is it an eternity btw?
OK - I just went on their website and saw the profile and that it's a 1/2 eternity. I do think it's pretty, but it's all what you're happy with, really.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
wow, that's beautiful! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its pretty too...doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. If you want to wear it for a wedding ring then by all means...
go right ahead.

fantasyxy

Rough_Rock
A profile picture is something like this, right? I don't think this ring can be stacked to my e-ring because of the setting, but I intend to wear them separately (one at a time or on different hands) anyway. Still, I wonder why they couldn't they make it lower.
I am posting another one too just because the color looks right to me.

Thank you guys; I just saw your replies when i am uploading the photos.

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results