shape
carat
color
clarity

Rubies elimination

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Editing because the pictures quality. Burma no heat 1.18 ct. Is this decent? Waiting to hear about the price. TIA!

Attachments

• IMG-20240315-WA0006(2).jpg
    IMG-20240315-WA0006(2).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG-20240315-WA0005(2).jpg
    IMG-20240315-WA0005(2).jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20240315-WA0004(1).jpg
    IMG-20240315-WA0004(1).jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
What is it, when it's about rubies, they come to this forum in gangs! :lol:

It's pink. Some people will frown upon that, but I love me some delicious pink ruby. It has a tiny window which wouldn't bother me because the colour is vivid enough that it won't be noticeable when worn. Lovely glow. Can't see the clarity well enough from these photos, and while I personally don't care about it, it's going to factor in the price, so you should ask about it.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love pinker rubies! I don't care if they call it a sapphire or ruby, as long as it's pretty and makes me happy!
I find it annoying when they take these distant photos and the details aren't seen. I hope it's a good price - windowing can be somewhat remedied with a setting :kiss2:

What is it, when it's about rubies, they come to this forum in gangs! :lol:

It's pink. Some people will frown upon that, but I love me some delicious pink ruby. It has a tiny window which wouldn't bother me because the colour is vivid enough that it won't be noticeable when worn. Lovely glow. Can't see the clarity well enough from these photos, and while I personally don't care about it, it's going to factor in the price, so you should ask about it.

x2 all around.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Editing because the pictures quality. Burma no heat 1.18 ct. Is this decent? Waiting to hear about the price. TIA!

Ooh, I love a fluorescent pinkish ruby that rides the line. Need better pictures, though.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that color! Would be great to have a decent report confirming "ruby" designation, imo.

It is petite -- maybe it's deep? Do you have dimensions? i worry it will not make much of statement. I see it in white metal with a good-sized diamond halo and that may double the price.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pics aren't great but it does seem small face-up based on the stated carat weight. Make sure you get the dimensions including depth.

It also seems that there are black inclusion(s) on the face of the stone -- every photo is showing black/dark blotchy something in the same area -- it's possible it is just artifacts of the (poor) photography -- but really, presumably you are dealing with professional gem vendors; they should be skilled enough to take better/clearer photos -- it's possible they don't want to provide better photos.

Also, does the stone have a reliable lab report stating no heat and Burma origin? Because it seems every ruby for sale these days is described as "Burma" and "old stock" and "unheated" ... without a reputable third party report verifying unheated and Burma, the price should be quite a bit lower IMO comparatively speaking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results