shape
carat
color
clarity

Rubellite Pendant Comes to Life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Reenie

Rough_Rock
WOW! That has turned out absolutely beautifully. All the setting ideas were lovely but i think the one you went for was the nicest one. Wear it in good health!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! I love the little DBTY kites!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, your necklace is gorgeous. I am in love with it.
30.gif
30.gif
PLEASE post neckshots. I love the diamond kites.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
that stone and setting scream prestige and class. I love it! The color is fantastic too.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I agree- we need neckshots! We need more pics. I know you came up with the design but who made it for you?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everybody for your lovely, kind words.

I promise I will take neck shots at the weekend. My husband is dreadful with the camera and trying to take a photo in the mirror is soooooooooooo difficult!
1.gif

The necklace was made for me by a jeweller in Turkey who I know quite well. He has a benchman who is very good if you give him very strict direction!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neck shots as promised! Please excuse the stray hairs on the photos but I had my hair cut very short this morning and didn''t realise that I now look like I have a hairy chest!!!
31.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
wow LD!

love the weight to that one, combined with the detail in the design - gives it a solid-yet-delicate combo that looks wonderful.

it''s unique! you''re never going to run into another one like it. love the color to the tourmaline, too - a lovely deep pink!

bella!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Incredible!!
36.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How unique....LOVE IT!!!
30.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results