shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not a dinosaur...just a lizard. If they had posed with a bird, then we could say they are with a dinosaur since birds are descended from the one branch of dinosaurs that survived.

And there's your fact for the day you will only use if you go on Jeopardy;)2!

i know you teach chem and not bio
but they are really cute
tuatara-matiu-somes-island-1200.jpg

Tuatara are a rare reptile found only in New Zealand. They are the last survivors of an order of reptiles that thrived in the age of the dinosaurs.

New Zealand status: Endemic
Conservation status: At Risk-Relict
Found in: Tuatara once lived throughout mainland New Zealand but now only survive in the wild on 32 islands.
Threats: Rats, mice, habitat destruction, poaching, low genetic diversity.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyway why im here
i had no idea this was streamed otherwise i would have got up and watched it
but it was warm in bed and its our first frosty day today with helicopters over the river keeping the frost of the kwifruit

brooches on all 4 royal ladies, a huge Russian brooch on Cam and the new duchess has her wedding earrings out for a spin

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Not a dinosaur...just a lizard. If they had posed with a bird, then we could say they are with a dinosaur since birds are descended from the one branch of dinosaurs that survived.

And there's your fact for the day you will only use if you go on Jeopardy;)2!

I'm not going on Jeopardy, I'm GOING TO THE CORONATION!!!

I trust you know I was kidding ;-)

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
i know you teach chem and not bio
but they are really cute
tuatara-matiu-somes-island-1200.jpg

Tuatara are a rare reptile found only in New Zealand. They are the last survivors of an order of reptiles that thrived in the age of the dinosaurs.

New Zealand status: Endemic
Conservation status: At Risk-Relict
Found in: Tuatara once lived throughout mainland New Zealand but now only survive in the wild on 32 islands.
Threats: Rats, mice, habitat destruction, poaching, low genetic diversity.

You guys should give Camilla a diamond one to celebrate the Coronation! A bit like the yellow diamond/emerald crocodiles Cartier made for Maria Felix.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys should give Camilla a diamond one to celebrate the Coronation! A bit like the yellow diamond/emerald crocodiles Cartier made for Maria Felix.

i would love that but saddly it would turn into a PR disaster lead by poud complaing from the ones who do not understand how the royal finances are actually financed

still the Queen does have her Golden kiwi from the people of Nelson

i got to say the commonweath day service was so wonderful
i have got to work out how to attach the sound bar to the big telly for the corrination, i dont think ive ever taken note of how wonderful music and the pipe organ sound in the Abby
it was such a joyish service,
Queen Victoria (and of course the late Queen and everyone in between) would have been so proud
Charlie spoke very well
the Rwandain ballet had lovely necklaces and the Cyprus choir had lovelly gold jewlery
but the entire thing was watch worthy
the young Samoan lass who read her essay was rather inspiring
plenty of NZ content ;)2
one of the Rwandain dancers put you know who to shame with her curtsy to the king right at the end and that from a country with no British history

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
better picture of the Russian Sapphire Cluster Brooch, that once belonged to Empress Marie Feodorovna of Russia, and was frequently worn by the Queen Mother after Queen Mary gave it to her before our late Queen inherited it
pa-71365111.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Princess Royal was wearing her late mother's 3-strand natural pearls.

DK :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pleased that Edward is now the DoE, he and Sophie carry out their duties quietly and with no fuss.

During Covid she was handing out meals at our local hospital and her daughter was apparently working at our local garden centre. I think they’re doing everything they can to bring their children up not to expect an easy ride, just because of their royal connection. I did see an interview where Sophie said her children didn’t realise their grandmother was the Queen :lol:

I agree that I think that Catherine is deliberately trying not to flaunt their wealth by not going overboard with the jewellery when on official duties during the day.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
celerbrating her name day

68603933-11850303-image-a-43_1678623220586.jpg

nice to see the necklace over the turtle neck
HRH is really good at that
68603939-11850303-The_royal_was_joined_by_her_husband_Prince_Daniel_of_Sweden_49_a-m-47_1678626991893.jpg

do i see earrings on Princess Estelle ?
68603941-11850303-Princess_Estelle_donned_a_similar_fur_coat_to_her_mother_and_com-m-46_1678626603162.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm no jewles and onlya kingly silloette so again having to be using my pre-corrination get out of jail free card :lol-2:
first stamp featuring the new king
celerbrating his love of gardening
i always think a fushia would make a fine earring

image-1-6.png

The other flowers in the first class set are a purple iris, pink lily, a fuchsia, an orange-red tulip, a dark pink peony, a bright orange nasturtium, a pale pink rose and a light purple-tinted dahlia.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
not much bling as Queen Letizia of Spain steps out to announce the winner of Girona Princess Foundation awards

The Foundation’s main objective is to work for young people in all areas that are critical for their future.

It is a private foundation set up in 2009 and backed by 88 trustees, with the honorary chairman being King Felipe VI, on behalf of his daughter Princess Leonor.

It seeks to become a benchmark at national level in supporting young people in their professional and personal development.

It also hopes to identify young people with talent who can act as role models for other young people and launching programmes to improve employability.
the King did not attend
68683479-11858009-image-a-39_1678794292939.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the princess bride and her groom with with the king and Queen of Jordon
King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan’s eldest daughter, Princess Iman, married Jameel Thermiotis on Sunday, March 12. The couple’s wedding was held at Their Majesties’ private residence, Beit Al Urdun. The bride was the picture of elegance wearing a dress by Dior for her big day. Iman’s siblings, Crown Prince Hussein, Princess Salma and Prince Hashem, as well as her future sister-in-law Rajwa Al Saif were all in attendance, along with royal family members, members of the groom’s family and other invited guests.

the-mother-of-the-bride-was-also-dressed-in-dior-.jpg
princess-iman-of-jordan-royal-wedding.jpg
rania-who-was-seen-dabbing-her-eyes-during-the-wedding-shared-a-hug-with-her-daughter-after-the-ceremony-.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results