clarity

Royal Jewels

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was sick last week
Has no one posted Princess Charlene of Monaco actually wearing bling !
I feel like im constantly singling out HSH for being too minimalistic - i absolutly adore her modern tiaras she never wears - so i was overjoyed to see this.
charlene-red-lip-z.jpg
I love this !!
I havn't felt well enough to do much googerling to try to work out what it is
but its what i would wear (somedays) if i were a royal consor

Thank you, @Daisys and Diamonds, for capturing one of the rare occasions on which Her Serene Highness did wear some jewelry. It looks absolutely lovely on her!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Daisys and Diamonds, for capturing one of the rare occasions on which Her Serene Highness did wear some jewelry. It looks absolutely lovely on her!

I am not sure about the haircut though, especially the sharp fringe.

However, it is nice to see HSH wearing bling, ANY bling!

DK :kiss2:

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I was sick last week
Has no one posted Princess Charlene of Monaco actually wearing bling !
I feel like im constantly singling out HSH for being too minimalistic - i absolutly adore her modern tiaras she never wears - so i was overjoyed to see this.
charlene-red-lip-z.jpg
I love this !!
I havn't felt well enough to do much googerling to try to work out what it is
but its what i would wear (somedays) if i were a royal consort

Progress!!!!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I was just beside myself with excitement when i saw here there on my google feed sandwiched between Bruce Springsteen on the cover of rolling stone and a recepie for Irish soda bread
33586104-8769905-image-a-82_1600973749703.jpg 33586106-8769905-image-a-76_1600973685075.jpg

This dress is quite a step up for her as well!

I think I agree with dk168 on the hair...I think I liked it better when it was short and fluffy on top.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
b08af524e7b04f98c98dc75339520aea.jpg 600e9628c424070701806a051b76accb.jpg
HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco
With her sea foam tiara debuted at her wedding ball in 2011
Its convertible and can be worn several ways
If she's not going to wear it could she loan it out to Sophie Wessex

Attachments

• a2810281da1eb124e0e87bb736e62721.jpg
    a2810281da1eb124e0e87bb736e62721.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prince Philip's mother,.Princess Alice of Battenburg Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200925-172141.png
    Screenshot_20200925-172141.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I hadn't seen it for a while. It is, indeed, beautiful. I do not like it at all with those earrings, however. I think that the feeling of the tiara should be extended to the rest of what she wears. That would mean clean, ethereal jewelry.

Why Sophie of Wessex of all people?

Deb :wavey:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hadn't seen it for a while. It is, indeed, beautiful. I do not like it at all with those earrings, however. I think that the feeling of the tiara should be extended to the rest of what she wears. That would mean clean, ethereal jewelry.

Oh i just think Sohpie has had a big of a raw deal jewlery wise considering she is the go to for misrepresenting HM at foreign royal weddings
plus she is still going enough and did once have short hair :lol-2:
I just wish the Queen would give her some life time loans - she's been a dutiful DIL and deserves some decent sparkles

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh i just think Sohpie has had a big of a raw deal jewlery wise considering she is the go to for misrepresenting HM at foreign royal weddings
plus she is still going enough and did once have short hair :lol-2:
I just wish the Queen would give her some life time loans - she's been a dutiful DIL and deserves some decent sparkles

I can't help but think she does not want more flashier bling, as I do not believe it is her style.

DK :))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't help but think she does not want more flashier bling, as I do not believe it is her style.

I agree. Had they wished, she and Prince Edward would have been made a Royal Duke and Duchess when they married. They wanted a lower key lifestyle just as The Princess Royal did not want to burden her children with royal titles and their attendant duties.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. Had they wished, she and Prince Edward would have been made a Royal Duke and Duchess when they married. They wanted a lower key lifestyle just as The Princess Royal did not want to burden her children with royal titles and their attendant duties.

Agree, they could have had a dukedom.

I wonder if they curtsey to the Cambridges and the Sussexes in public as protocol requires.

Much as I would like Edward to take the title of DoE one day, it would mean losing his father and I like him.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

I agree, I don’t like those earrings with the tiara either.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

I think so too.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I hope this is true
she seems quite unassuming and modest - i have a great deal of admiration for her, so much of her work quietly slips under the radar
But she (precovid) gets those kids visiting their grandparents on a weekly basis, something as the youngest gtandchildren, i am sure they will be greatful for in the future
(We are talking about Sophie?)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
:mrgreen2:
Opps sorry Charlene
Im hoping she will grow into wearing more jewlery
Ive read that tiara wearing is rear in Monaco- which surrounded by all that wealth in the principality i can't get my head around

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock

Both are montages. The aigrette has only been worn once - at the wedding ball, and isn't as versatile as these pics suggest.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
In related news - Prince Alexander Frederick of Prussia, a member of the British branch of the Prussians, married the Hon. Antalya Stephanie Lauren Nall-Cain, daughter of the 3rd Baron Brocket.

The wedding tiara has been identified as a Brocket heirloom, dating back to at least the 1930's. It consists of an Art Deco bandeau topped by detachable honeysuckle elements.

1601882119787.png

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock

They will eventually be Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh. I remember this announcement from their wedding. When Phillip dies, Charles will inherit the Dukedom of Edinburgh. When he becomes king, the Dukedom merges with the Crown and can be recreated. The understanding is that Charles will recreate the Dukedom for Edward and Sophie. This is also why Edward and Sophie have been taking on a lot of Phillip's charities, like his Duke of Edinburgh Award Program.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock

Pretty sure this one is Photoshop. She only has the one "Sea Foam Tiara."

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back to Royal Jewels on TV!

Netflix has release a photograph of Lady Diana Spencer in her wedding attire, including an (oversized) version of the Spencer tiara, THE engagement ring and Frances Shand Kydd's diamond drop earrings. The earrings in particular seem like a very good replica :)

Ejbq8GtWAAA2N7m.jpg

Nice replica of Diana's gown, but that tiara is awful. It doesn't look anything like the beautiful Spencer Tiara.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They will eventually be Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh. I remember this announcement from their wedding. When Phillip dies, Charles will inherit the Dukedom of Edinburgh. When he becomes king, the Dukedom merges with the Crown and can be recreated. The understanding is that Charles will recreate the Dukedom for Edward and Sophie. This is also why Edward and Sophie have been taking on a lot of Phillip's charities, like his Duke of Edinburgh Award Program.

I think it has to wait for both the Duke and Dutchess of Edinburgh to pass away before it reverts to the crown
The Queen is still the Dutchess of Edinburgh, she just doesn't use the title
They are coming up to their 73rd anniversary - i must confess Philip has always been my favourite royal - those courtiers and others from back in the day really underestimated him and what a really great consort and companion he has been for HM. I hope her father would be pleased

33995420-8805827-image-a-71_1601891003501.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice replica of Diana's gown, but that tiara is awful. It doesn't look anything like the beautiful Spencer Tiara.

They havn't done that great a job the entire time with regard to the jewles
Let it be a good reminder to others its not a documentary, its historical entertainment where a lot of the main characters are still alive
I think they did a real disservice to the viewers by giving the Queen mum very little story line and they have not been fair towards the Duke of Edinburgh
The sets and clothes are nice

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results