shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Poppies! That's what it's been reminding me of!
Do you think this can pass for appropriate head gear for a less formal (black tie) tiara event? Probably not with Maxi, but generally speaking.

Yes !
But i love stuff like this !
I dream of marrying a prince and having a hair ornament modeled on an agapanthas (in gold and platnium - one diamond and one saphire)...anyway anyway back to semi reality

I think Charlene of Monaco with her short hair could look great in this
It might be too young a look for Sophie Wessex ...but what about Lady Louise !!!! Or Zara Philips ?

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Prince Charles of Luxembourg's christening, can't see mommy's necklace!

Prince Charles of Luxembourg's christening.jpg

Adorable :) Shame about not being able to see the necklace but thankfully a lovely shot of the earrings. Gorgeous :lickout:

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Video conferencing with UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres

Video conferencing with UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not mean to be critical, but I find it helpful if someone posts some identifying information when he posts a photograph. Sometimes I see a photograph and I can only surmise that the person pictured is a member of some royal family. I do not know why every person who views this thread, now and in the future, should be expected to identify every member of every royal family in the world. Therefore the name (and title if applicable) of the person pictured should always be included.

The event at which the photo was taken and the date would also be helpful.

And, finally, since this thread is supposed to be about royal jewelry (although we sometimes veer away from the main event), it would be helpful if the jewelry pictured is described.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mommy wore a pearl tassel sautoir. The diamond earrings might be from her family. I believe a relative wore them the night before her wedding.
EiS8EBiXsAEHL4M~2.jpeg

Bonus photo:
FB_IMG_1600817895745.jpg

@AGBF - it's Heredity Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg and wee

Prince Charles.

Thank you so much, Prince! I wasn't asking that anyone go back through the thread and label everything that we failed to label the first time around. It was very kind of you to find a photo that showed a photo of The Grand Duchess' earrings, which we had seen courtesy of Rad_Fan, and also her necklace. I also appreciate the description of the necklace.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable :) Shame about not being able to see the necklace but thankfully a lovely shot of the earrings. Gorgeous :lickout:

The Court Jeweller has a great post today about those earrings

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
The Court Jeweller has a great post today about those earrings

Thanks Lady Maria, I enjoyed the great photo of them and the information.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
If you haven't heard...it was announced today they are expecting in spring 2021!

That is lovely news. Interesting that Eugenie is wearing rose quartz and what looks like a bracelet plaited together with red threads. Several different cultures/religious traditions use that sort of bracelet. I am most familiar with the idea that they are a form of protection.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not mean to be critical, but I find it helpful if someone posts some identifying information when he posts a photograph. Sometimes I see a photograph and I can only surmise that the person pictured is a member of some royal family. I do not know why every person who views this thread, now and in the future, should be expected to identify every member of every royal family in the world. Therefore the name (and title if applicable) of the person pictured should always be included.

The event at which the photo was taken and the date would also be helpful.

And, finally, since this thread is supposed to be about royal jewelry (although we sometimes veer away from the main event), it would be helpful if the jewelry pictured is described.

Point taken =)2
I will do my best

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was sick last week
Has no one posted Princess Charlene of Monaco actually wearing bling !
I feel like im constantly singling out HSH for being too minimalistic - i absolutly adore her modern tiaras she never wears - so i was overjoyed to see this.
charlene-red-lip-z.jpg
I love this !!
I havn't felt well enough to do much googerling to try to work out what it is
but its what i would wear (somedays) if i were a royal consort

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now what's this about Princess Eugenie and a rose quartz braclete?

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I was sick last week
Has no one posted Princess Charlene of Monaco actually wearing bling !
I feel like im constantly singling out HSH for being too minimalistic - i absolutly adore her modern tiaras she never wears - so i was overjoyed to see this.
charlene-red-lip-z.jpg
I love this !!
I havn't felt well enough to do much googerling to try to work out what it is
but its what i would wear (somedays) if i were a royal consort

Hoping you are feeling better @Daisys and Diamonds.
Definitely a lovely choice by Charlene.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
See post #14,392. Might be Rose Quartz. What do you think @Daisys and Diamonds ?

Oh how pretty
i like that casual fun stacked look
its fresh and young
(Although not rose quartz Bruce Springsteen usually has a multitude of bracletes going on)
Definatly looks like rose quartz
I wonder if someone - her sis or her mum ? gave them to her ? Or if some friend made them for her
I love rose quartz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results