AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rad_Fan. Wow !
I love the golden poppies
Ive never seen them like this before
I hope that Crown Princess Mary likes them
Thank you for posting

You didn't specify which photo in the thread you were referring to. I assume it was this one or the other one in which Daisy was shown in the tiara and earrings? I, also, think they are beautiful...and beautiful on her. :))

GoldenPoppies.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
She is so elegant and beautiful.

Yes, she has her own style. I love that she would surprise you once a while, like wearing a pair of leather trousers, or an off shoulder blouse. Not much bling during day time appearance though.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
@AGBF Do you know the name of Princess Benedikte's sapphire brooch? It's not the same as the The Connaught Sapphire Brooch, right? Hers looks almost like a surgarloaf sapphire, yummy!

Princess Benedikte of Denmark.jpg
The Connaught Sapphire Brooch.jpg
6b554fe65720cd5e4906423ec2f70201.jpg Princess+Mary+Brooches+Gemstone+Brooch+lgSI33pRtP4l.jpg

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
You didn't specify which photo in the thread you were referring to. I assume it was this one or the other one in which Daisy was shown in the tiara and earrings? I, also, think they are beautiful...and beautiful on her. :))

GoldenPoppies.jpg

I hate to burst the bubble, but these are not the Golden Poppies. This is Queen Margrethe's newest tiara, the Naasut Tiara. It was a 40th Jubilee present from Greenland along with the matching earrings. This tiara is a lot better than the Poppies...these are just golden flowers with no jewel bugs crawling through them!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate to burst the bubble, but these are not the Golden Poppies. This is Queen Margrethe's newest tiara, the Naasut Tiara. It was a 40th Jubilee present from Greenland along with the matching earrings. This tiara is a lot better than the Poppies...these are just golden flowers with no jewel bugs crawling through them!

Thanks for that =)2
No bubble burst
thanks for the info
Its a Fabulouse edition to her collection

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

GoldenPoppies.jpg

Yes thats it
i love it
it would look amazing on Mary with her dark hair
HM's hair is getting so thin but she still rocks her tiaras

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you think all those flowers are native to Greenland? Very glam and blingy!

I saw a picture of the top half of a golden bouquet- but what does the rest look like ?
Do you think all those flowers are native to Greenland? Very glam and blingy!
From the very brief things i can find on it it appaires to be so
Brooches NZ and other countries give to our Queen tend to be native flora so it would be similar?

i want to know more about the boquet that was made first
It is definatly worthy of a Queen

Screenshot_20200219-221637.png

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospital

24930876-8019597-image-m-26_1582116818486.jpg the Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospital.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
In Amsterdam yesterday, too bad she didn't wear more jewels.

24889804-8016925-image-a-4_1582043371182.jpg in Amsterdam.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At 2017 War Memorial Service

at 2017 war memorial service.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Presenting the Queen's Anniversary Prizes

present the Queen's Anniversary Prizes.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At Zarzuela Palace

25017552-8028751-image-a-34_1582285113678.jpg at Zarzuela Palace.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, LadyMaria; Daisys and Diamonds; Rad-Fan; and any other members I may be missing who have contributed to our knowledge about the Danish jewels, specifically the new Naasut tiara from Greenland. I come here for this expertise, this collective expertise borne of love of jewelry, that has propelled us into attempting to get the correct answers to what the origins of royal jewelry pieces are. I do not come to this thread for photographs of royal family members that are not jewelry related although I enjoy some historical discussion!I come for these wonderful moments when everyone pitches in and I learn a great deal. As I said, the collective expertise here is astounding.

I love yellow gold. I became excited when I thought that LadyMaria had made one of her new tiaras in yellow gold. I find the Danish golden jewelry to be distinctive and a cut above most royal jewels. I hope to look deeper into the gift from Greenland to Queen Margrethe.

Tiara.jpg

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, LadyMaria; Daisys and Diamonds; Rad-Fan; and any other members I may be missing who have contributed to our knowledge about the Danish jewels, specifically the new Naasut tiara from Greenland. I come here for this expertise, this collective expertise borne of love of jewelry, that has propelled us into attempting to get the correct answers to what the origins of royal jewelry pieces are. I do not come to this thread for photographs of royal family members that are not jewelry related although I enjoy some historical discussion!I come for these wonderful moments when everyone pitches in and I learn a great deal. As I said, the collective expertise here is astounding.

I love yellow gold. I became excited when I thought that LadyMaria had made one of her new tiaras in yellow gold. I find the Danish golden jewelry to be distinctive and a cut above most royal jewels. I hope to look deeper into the gift from Greenland to Queen Margrethe.

Tiara.jpg

I have to be a loyal subject and have HM Queen Elizabeth (the Queen of New Zealand) as my favourite - i mean all those brooches and pearls - we can rely on her to look queenly ;)2
But i just adore HM Queen Margrethe
She has a natural flair and individuality all of her own

And i agree about yellow gold !
We need more yellow gold tiaras !

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Some old photos of Queen Silvia. Ever wonder how heavy they are :lol:?

Queen%20Silivia%20of%20Sweden.jpg Queen%20Silvia%20in%20the%20amethyst%20tiara.jpg Queen%20Silvias%2060th%20bday.jpg queensilvianewyork2007.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results