shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At Amsterdam's Royal Palace for an official photograph with the President of Singapore in 2018

at Amsterdam's Royal Palace for an official photograph with the President of Singapore in 2018.jpg eff858befd29b2a09f35b49aef4011ed.jpg King+Willem+Alexander+Netherlands+Queen+Maxima+mE0PlatT_cbx.jpg

Princess Margriet
Princess Margriet1.jpg

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you asking about my old tiara stories? Kind of scary to think I've been hovering around Pricescope for ten years! AGBF was here too! In this thread, go to page 178... I have added a couple more to my collection, but never got around to posting them here.

I should try to do that, shouldn't I?

Actually I think it is obligatory! And thank goodness you have been here! You are one of the most knowledgeable posters ever to grace this thread. So where are the new tiaras?

Deb :wavey:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's laughing because we can't see her jewlery today !
I bet there are pearls on under there somewhere Ma'am !
Visiting a pumping station in Sandringham
24343348-7969507-The_monarch_wrapped_up_warm_in_a_green_coat_and_tied_a_stylish_f-m-57_1580909...jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Welcoming foreign ambassadors to the palace

welcomed foreign ambassadors to the palace.jpg 24343154-0-The_Spanish_royal_gave_one_of_her_attendees_a_charming_smile_dur-a-7_1580910266042.jpg

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
She's laughing because we can't see her jewlery today !
I bet there are pearls on under there somewhere Ma'am !
Visiting a pumping station in Sandringham
24343348-7969507-The_monarch_wrapped_up_warm_in_a_green_coat_and_tied_a_stylish_f-m-57_1580909...jpg

Definitely three strands of pearls.
HM appears to be genuinely enjoying her duties in her later years which is lovely to see. Her eyes are most often smiling in photos.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Sevilla school visit

Sevilla school visit.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting HM Prison Downview in Sutton

visiting HM Prison Downview in Sutton.jpg

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Actually I think it is obligatory! And thank goodness you have been here! You are one of the most knowledgeable posters ever to grace this thread. So where are the new tiaras?

Deb:wavey:

Awww...thanks Deb!!

Here's the first new one. I have to admit, there wasn't a reason to buy this one. I saw it and thought it looked pretty. There's nothing wrong with buying yourself a new tiara. I've had this one for over a year.
image0.jpeg

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I just got this one in August. I bought this one for myself to celebrate my new job. I moved from the middle school where I've been for the last 12 years to the high school in the district. I've wanted this for a while, and the right job never opened at the right time. The stars finally aligned and I am teaching high school chemistry now. This is my "Highness of High School" tiara!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 83

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Awww...thanks Deb!!

Here's the first new one. I have to admit, there wasn't a reason to buy this one. I saw it and thought it looked pretty. There's nothing wrong with buying yourself a new tiara. I've had this one for over a year.
image0.jpeg

I LOVE THIS!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got this one in August. I bought this one for myself to celebrate my new job. I moved from the middle school where I've been for the last 12 years to the high school in the district. I've wanted this for a while, and the right job never opened at the right time. The stars finally aligned and I am teaching high school chemistry now. This is my "Highness of High School" tiara!

Wow! I think that is the first gold one of yours I have ever seen! Beautiful (as is the one above).

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I think that is the first gold one of yours I have ever seen! Beautiful (as is the one above).

I think it's just a trick of the lighting. It is sliver-toned, not gold-toned. What I do like about this one is that it doesn't have the combs attached...it is easier to style hair around since I don't have to worry about hiding the combs.

Yes, for a rare lazy Saturday afternoon it is fun to play with hair styles and tiaras. #stressrelief

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm im looking at that tiara and thinking she must have been the Queen then
But she just looks so young
I guess everyone who lived through WW2 was prematurely aged - i never thought of thst before
My grandma was only in her early 70s when she died but she was always an old lady

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, those pearls! I love pearls so much!

Were do you reacon those pearls are now ?
Tucked away safely in the vault ?
I know the present Queen doesn't actually wear the same strands every day as she has numerous, but those longer strands on the Queen mum are just lovelly

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Question, the Ruby Peacock Parure is made up of the tiara and matching necklace, correct?

The Peacock tiara a.jpg The Peacock tiara.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Sofia wore the Button Tiara & Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara

King and Queen Of Norway Celebrate Their 80th Birthdays.jpg Queen Josephine Amethyst Tiara.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Queen Wilhelmina's sapphire bow stomacher, one of my favorites!

Queen Wilhelmina's sapphire bow brooch.jpg tumblr_6dbf05c852982df7967f02fa31d43d5b_a3176e21_540.jpg
King and Queen Of Norway Celebrate Their 80th Birthday1.jpg King and Queen Of Norway Celebrate Their 80th Birthdays in 2017.jpg

Last edited:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Sharing this read and eye candy with you all...has anyone gone to see this exhibition?

Forbes

I posted the above article and wanted to share it here too...yummy jewels!

Last edited:

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Question, the Ruby Peacock Parure is made up of the tiara and matching necklace, correct?

The Peacock tiara a.jpg The Peacock tiara.jpg

Yes, the necklace and tara go together. I think there might be a brooch too? I'd have to check. In a way, this set reminds me of the mirrored sets of the Japanese RF, but there's just enough difference to make it not too matchy-matchy. For example, the spray on top of the tiara has diamonds, then rubies, then more diamonds. The necklace has the large ruby cabochan drops. I think (not sure, will have to go check to confirm) that this set disappeared for a while and Magpie Maxima brought it back to life. She's very good at that!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the necklace and tara go together. I think there might be a brooch too? I'd have to check. In a way, this set reminds me of the mirrored sets of the Japanese RF, but there's just enough difference to make it not too matchy-matchy. For example, the spray on top of the tiara has diamonds, then rubies, then more diamonds. The necklace has the large ruby cabochan drops. I think (not sure, will have to go check to confirm) that this set disappeared for a while and Magpie Maxima brought it back to life. She's very good at that!

Yes, I thought it was just a convertible tiara but noticed the design difference after studying the pictures more closely.

I am hoping to see more of the Dutch Royal Jewels, keep up the "good work", Queen Max.

Many of the "big rocks" were brought over from Russia by Catherine the Great's grand daughter, right?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results