shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Crown (Vatche)

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I'm in Canada and I have fallen in love with the Vatche Royal Crown setting. I have always thought that would be exactly what I wanted...well now that we are getting closer and I'm researching a bit more in earnest it turns out that there are no Canadian vendors who sell Vatche. I'm wondering if anybody out there has any other ideas about what would be a similar setting? I love the side profile of the ring and the clean lines from the top.

Any suggestions/ help would be hugely appreciated
:) Alice (PS sorry if this doesn't belong in RT)

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
I know that Whiteflash sells Vatache and there are pricescopers on here that are in Canada and purchase from them online. Are you ok with purchasing online?

There may be a other vendors that sell online as well if you wanted to shop around.

I guess the other option is to take it to some local jewelers and ask them if they can make it or help you find something similar. My local jeweler has been able to do that for me with some other pieces.

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
It's more that I want to try it on to see if I really love it in person and I don't want to have to deal with the customs major hassle of returning it if I don't LOVE it. I imagine that the custom route would wind up being a lot more expensive though which seems silly when what I want is already out there....

Thanks for the reply!
Alice

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, you could end up in the same boat with a similar setting if the designer doesn't have a retailer in Canada. I know it might be a hassle but I'd try calling a few Vatche retailers and see if any of them will send you a sample on memo. That way you can see it in person and decide whether or not you want it. If you love it as much in person you can order and many vendors here ship to Canada without any problems at all. I used to own a Vatche Royal Crown and it really is one of the prettiest solitaire's I've ever seen. I don't think you'd be at all disappointed with it if you ended up getting one.

ETA: I know Whiteflash and Goodoldgold both carry Vatche. I think Mark T at engagementringsdirect.com might too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results