shape
carat
color
clarity

royal crest ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heeheeha2002

Rough_Rock
I want to sell my royal crest ring but don''t know how much to sell it for. It is a millenium edition and there were only 500 made. I believe this should increase the value as it is rare and loved by all that see it. Where would I find out what it is currently valued at other than having it appraised?
wavey.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your diamond a specific size, because there have been many royal crest millenium diamonds sold in our country?

heeheeha2002

Rough_Rock
yes-the ring is 1 1/4 carat- the center stone is 5.45 x 3.85 x 2.60mm (depth est.) exact weight 0.64ct--the one side is 4.80 x 3.00 x2.30 mm (depth est.) approximate wt of .24ct and the other side is 4.80 x 3.15 x 2.38mm (depth est.) approx. wt 0.25ct--they are all emerald cut royal crest stones. Clarity for the center stone is vs-1 to vs-1, and both sides are vs-1 to vs, all color are g-h and all cuts are good-class 2a. it is #337 of 500.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Royal crest diamonds are sold by a british chain store the least expensive being about $1000 and the most expensive solitaire being $8000. They are emerald shaped and curved in a hump shape with oblong facets going horizontally across the stone. They are not in a limited edition here and are sold also in pendants and in various cluster styles too.

heeheeha2002

Rough_Rock
this ring was only sold for/at marks and morgan for the millenium-there were only 500 made of this particular ring. The merit diamond corporation stated this yesterday. They now sell royal crest diamonds at bailey, banks, and biddle in jacksonville but they no longer make the millenium ring. Thanks for your tip though!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results