shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher Lover

Rough_Rock
Hi folks,
Just wanted to share with you all the product of the many hours of research I plowed through reading advices from the wonderful people on this forum: A 2.63 G VS1 Royal Asscher set in a totally custom solitaire setting. I wanted the prongs to be subtle and not dominating. Also, the stone appears to be "floating". My advice to anyone who is considering an asscher: Go Royal Asscher. It is absolutely hypnotic. Will be proposing in the next three weeks
30.gif

Comments Welcome

RAC 1.jpg

Asscher Lover

Rough_Rock
You can see the blue reflection off of my computer monitor

RAC 3.jpg

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
That is one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen. That stone is stunning! Congrats of a job well done, and on your upcoming engagement.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome! :}

skimmy

Rough_Rock
educate me? what''s the difference between an asscher..and a royal asscher? let me guess...the royal of course is more expensive?
emwink.gif

jealous of your ring...it''s a beaut!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Amazing ring--without a doubt, she''ll be dazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

cheers--Sharon

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
O - M - G, that is me catching my breath between each word. I love that ring. Never was a big asscher fan, but you have to respect that beauty. She will absolutely love it.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You did an amazing job.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
SUCH a stunning stone! Congrats!!!
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t stop looking at your RA pics. The ring is just beautiful.... When I see pictures like yours, I go back and forth b/t an RA and a cushion!
6.gif

Great job!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results