shape
carat
color
clarity

Rounded side band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the market for a band that is rounded until it hits the finger (see picture below). So far I''ve ordered two that promised this, and they''ve both had a blunt edge. Below is EXACTLY what I''m looking for shape-wise (see how it''s rounded on the sides as well as the top?), but in a 3mm in platinum, half-round. Has anyone seen something like this? I feel like I''ve looked at EVERYTHING and nothing''s quite right.

e-weddingbands.com said they can custom make it, but I''m weary as anything custom made can''t be returned. Someone, help!

ebroundedband.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Another view:

ebrband2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
One more (by the way, this is a Tiffany ring and I just can''t afford Tiffany. We''re looking at keeping it under $400). Oh, and the pictures are from www.signedpieces.com.

ebrband3.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did weddingbands.com have it? It''s a different company than e-weddingband.com.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 4:47:39 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Did weddingbands.com have it? It''s a different company than e-weddingband.com.

I see a band that looks like it could be a match, but the price starts at $800, which is out of our budget.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Maybe try Green Karat. Their platinum bands start at $450, and they have a band that's close, it might be worth emailing them for a quote on a fully domed ring in the metal of your preference.

ETA: have you tried this one from bluenile?
3mm platinum wedding band

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 5:30:33 PM
Author: mercoledi
Maybe try Green Karat. Their platinum bands start at $450, and they have a band that''s close, it might be worth emailing them for a quote on a fully domed ring in the metal of your preference.

ETA: have you tried this one from bluenile?

3mm platinum wedding band

I completely missed the BN band! Thanks, mercoledi!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results