shape
carat
color
clarity

Round triple ex question

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ASET and IS images of the F stone indicate some minor leakage under the table at the 8-11 o'clock and also around the 3 o'clock positions.

Did you notice any of these spots in the live viewing @whitewave? Also in your post #113, is that the G VS1 with the 34/40.6 combo that you were comparing the F against? If so, what were your thoughts on that stone?

And @DannyD_diamond, did IDJ get you a SARIN for the G?

Has the WF stone been eliminated at this point? What is the price of that Gabriel setting alone, if you were to buy that from IDJ and couple with the WF stone? My guess is it's more expensive than the $5,500 quoted for the F + Gabriel setting, but just double checking.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the G vs2 wasn’t as nice in person. The F was flashier— could be that the minor leakage was offering contrast.

I can’t speak for Danny but I think he is considering a larger stone now lol

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and yes, I looked at it in low light also.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Come on - just buy a stone! I know the feeling having just gone through the process myself, but you’re down to variance that is unlikely to be even visibly discernible - just pick one and move to the next stage! Is there something you don’t like about the stone whitewave recommended?

My husband and I dated for 9.5 years before we got married. I would have been thrilled with a ring pop at that point. Lol.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool - is the 0.9 on hold?

Good luck choosing - I enjoyed learning about diamonds but I definitely got to the stage where I’d done so much research that I couldn’t decide!

If you’re buying online you would still have the option to return if you changed your mind..!

We call it analysis paralysis

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the G vs2 wasn’t as nice in person. The F was flashier— could be that the minor leakage was offering contrast.

I can’t speak for Danny but I think he is considering a larger stone now lol

Don’t get me wrong— the G vs2 was very very nice. I thought the F outperformed it and I believe was less expensive

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and the .90 threw a lot of colored fire

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Don’t get me wrong— the G vs2 was very very nice. I thought the F outperformed it and I believe was less expensive

@whitewave it seems like you saw my stone in person. It was a g vs1 from idj. Gia 2334162002. You commented on the g vs2 and f stones that you saw on behalf of another pser. Do you happen to remember it by chance? Crazy question I know. But just wondering. Thanks!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave it seems like you saw my stone in person. It was a g vs1 from idj. Gia 2334162002. You commented on the g vs2 and f stones that you saw on behalf of another pser. Do you happen to remember it by chance? Crazy question I know. But just wondering. Thanks!

I believe I have a photo of it. Brb

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, we had a drop in guest.

it may have been a vs1, I don’t recall
91BCD250-1F46-4EED-9E7D-25A533108E71.jpeg

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, we had a drop in guest.

it may have been a vs1, I don’t recall
91BCD250-1F46-4EED-9E7D-25A533108E71.jpeg

@whitewave thank you for taking the time to find the picture. Not sure if it was the vs1 or vs2 either. This thread indicates there was one of each. I have the stone. I had it set but still in the 30 day period. I have been questioning whether I can see an obstruction. Thank you again!!!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
One more question for you @whitewave if you don't mind. Do you think it would be ok to ask to see other possible stones to consider at ID? I have only had the ring for 8 days. Thank you so much!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more question for you @whitewave if you don't mind. Do you think it would be ok to ask to see other possible stones to consider at ID? I have only had the ring for 8 days. Thank you so much!

Probably, I would think Yekutiel would want to make sure you are happy and 8 days with the holidays isn’t that bad at all. It’s worth an ask.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Probably, I would think Yekutiel would want to make sure you are happy and 8 days with the holidays isn’t that bad at all. It’s worth an ask.

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results