shape
carat
color
clarity

Round pendant to square pendant!!

mystiqkal

Shiny_Rock
I have the round diamond pendant from my mil. It was a thank you for giving me two grandsons and carrying on the line type gift I think (he's the last of his last so we just replenished it. Lol) anyway, I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'm not really a fan of round diamond. I mean, I think they're pretty on other people, but I'm more of a square girl. I'm fact all my diamonds are cushions. So my mil kept telling me to change it to what I wanted because the style really didn't have a special value to her. She just wanted me to have a nice gift. So I thought about it and the other day I was at my jeweler getting my ring resized and I saw it! It was perfect. It was almost the same as my current pendant and it was a square!!! Omg o was in love! And my current diamond fit the square setting! It was meant to be. And now I'm so happy because I absolutely love my new pendant!

image_3939.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great and how wonderful that you could swap out the setting!! Perfect and beautiful!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! So glad it suits you now!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a great transformation! I'm glad you now have a pendant you'll love wearing!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Great outcome!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: It's beautiful :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you are able to enjoy your pendant how you prefer it. She's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results