shape
carat
color
clarity

Round or princess studs? Help me pick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Please help me decide, I am torn between getting a .75 ctw studs in round or princess. My e-ring is a 1.10 princess solitaire. I do love princesses, but I love rounds too. Do studs have to match the shape of the e-ring? Is there anyone here who mixes shapes?

Thanks all!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d get rounds because they''ll sparkle more, look bigger for their size, and look better when dirty IMO.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is fine to mix shapes and I too would pick round because they will be larger and sparkle more.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i agree with the others, i''d go for rounds.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I tried princess studs one time but didn''t like them because they were never lined up the same...one was square, the other a kite...ya know.
I ended up getting a pair on wires that have them always hanging point down.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 9:09:15 PM
Author: justjulia
I tried princess studs one time but didn''t like them because they were never lined up the same...one was square, the other a kite...ya know.
Good idea!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 9:13:08 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade

Date: 11/9/2008 9:09:15 PM
Author: justjulia
Good idea!
9.gif
Have them put em on something hanging!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think its fine to mix shapes but I prefer rounds
35.gif

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I have to go with the majority vote on this one and suggest rounds; they face up larger and you never have to worry about adjusting them because they''re tilted different directions ;-)
Good luck which ever you decide :D

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for their replies. Do you think there is a preference for round studs because earlobes are more "round"? How have you "incorporated" your differently shaped diamonds? I guess I am thinking if I get a pair of round studs, maybe I can get a baguette-round band as a w-band to tie everything in? Anyone else out there that thinks about this too?
6.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results