shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Diamond Opinions

Sbcrsa

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I am currently in the process of selecting a round diamond for use in an engagement ring. I have been doing as much research as possible using this website, so thank you all for the extremely useful information which has been posted here!

My criteria had been to get a stone around 0.9 -1carat, around VS2 clarity with the best possible cut and colour and a budget around $5000 or so.

I’ve used the search tool on this website and hopefully narrowed down my search to a couple of contenders. If anyone could give any feedback on which looks best (if either) that would be much appreciated!

C3EA5BE9-3D94-417D-ABF6-C736800F6F4E.jpeg

23CD4BFE-AD5D-4A1C-85D3-2884A1B0789E.jpeg

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you put these stones on hold and provide the links. The numbers are a bit questionable so it would help to see the
stones. I guess there are no aset or idealscope images for the stones?

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I like everything about the D VS better

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your replies!

That was the one I was favouring and potentially going to purchase until I came across the following:

1619265502248.jpeg

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...ferral&utm_campaign=earthdiamonds-ps&a_aid=ps

Would I be right in thinking the sacrifice of the colour (originally was looking at G upwards) would be worth the slightly better cut of this one?

That's a personal choice, so hard to say whether you'll notice H color or be bothered by it. For me, this cut would be worth dropping to H in color because IMHO the cut is better than the others you were considering.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
l like the D also

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results