shape
carat
color
clarity

Round center, princess sides three stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rscully

Rough_Rock
I recently inherited a 1.5 carat round diamond. My husband and I are considering popping the 0.7 carat Princess diamond from my own engagement ring, purchasing a match, and having all three put into a truffle setting.
I did see elsewhere on Pricescope an example of a ring with three rounds of these sizes, but have you ever seen a Round with Princess sides? Any input?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 8:23:53 PM
Author:rscully
I recently inherited a 1.5 carat round diamond. My husband and I are considering popping the 0.7 carat Princess diamond from my own engagement ring, purchasing a match, and having all three put into a truffle setting.
I did see elsewhere on Pricescope an example of a ring with three rounds of these sizes, but have you ever seen a Round with Princess sides? Any input?
I''d make a rhr :)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I think I replied to this same question over on RT... ???
33.gif
Or maybe I''m just losing my mind. That could be!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 9:32:20 PM
Author: Lynn B
33.gif
No two threads going now... Anyway, I don''t love a RB paired with princess cut side stones, but that''s just me.
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 9:49:19 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 1/21/2007 9:32:20 PM
Author: Lynn B
33.gif
No two threads going now... Anyway, I don''t love a RB paired with princess cut side stones, but that''s just me.
2.gif
Ditto. But I''m not the one who has to wear it
2.gif
Try going to some jewelry stores and find a semi-mount with two princess sides. Either pop in your stone, a CZ, or one of their stones to get the full effect
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love three stone rings, but putting "square" diamonds next to a round just doesn''t seem to work...but it is just my opinion, and it would be unique, so if you like it, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results