shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Brilliant Hunt (help again)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Randy

Rough_Rock
Hello again. Thank you everyone for so much feedback in to the last stone. Here''s another stone I got from the family jeweler (whom I trust). I don''t have the pavillion angl, crown angle or a firescope, but what are your thoughts on the quality, cut,& value for this Round Brilliant?

2.01 carat (Round Brilliant)
H
VS1
Depth: 60.6%
Table: 60%
8.16 - 8.21 x 4.96 mm
Fluor: None
Symm: Very Good
Polish: Excellent
Culet: None
Girdle: Thin - Slt. Thick
* GIA Cert.
Price = $14,400

Questions:
1) Is this considered a Very Good Cut?
2) Is this a good price?

Any help is much appreciated on how I can better research this stone with only GIA cert. & jeweler praise! Thanks!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Randy: I hate to sound like a broken record on this, but there is just no way any of us can give you any meaningful information on the make (cut) without the crown pavilion angles.....I'm sorry.

All I can tell by looking at this....the stone does not fall within AGS0 proportions because of the table size.

The diameter appears to be on par, but without crown/pavilion angles, cannot help you further. Sorry.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Dittos to ALJDewey. And to add that only a small range of angles combinations in a 60:60 cut will produce a great performer. You might want to check out the following link in the Tutorial.
1.gif

http://diamonds.pricescope.com/60.asp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results