shape
carat
color
clarity

Round 2 Dresses- with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
BB, hands down my favourite is #6 followed by the #1 although I see what you mean by it being boobilicious. Imho, I don't think any of the others are that nice, nor do they flatter your gorgeous figure. FWIW, I think I might prefer the first dress from your orginal post, but because of the bra line it's hard to tell. Sorry, I'm feeling quite opinionated tonight.

ETA: Just read through the entire thread and saw that your two favs are #6 and the Marlene so I guess I didn't really help in adding my opinion as these are my two favs as well.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i vote for the marlene over #6. it''s more drama, more glamour, more flattering on you. i love the back of #6, but the front isn''t as flattering on you as the marlene. the marlene has the total WOW factor!!! gorgeous!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I like #6 from this batch, but still think that Marlene is the best.

Are you going to have these made?

Sha

Ideal_Rock
#1 and #5 are my favourites. #1 shows you off beautifully, IMO - of course, if would be up to you if you''re comfortable showing that much cleavage, but I think it''s beautiful on you.

#5 really shows off your teeny waist!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
6, definitely 6!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad #6 is your fave. From the back and the side, it's hands down the best. Incredibly gorgeous lines, particularly on your killer figure. I have to say, I thought #3 was pretty cool, too, kinda unusual and I liked it a lot. However, I can see how some of that beading might look a little heavy in person, I couldn't tell too well from the pic. I love your taste in wedding gowns. You're going to look amazing.

ETA. Just checked out the Marlene dress. Hmm. Difficult choice, but I also think that that one comes out ahead just by a bit. The front is just gorgeous and I think for me, the front is more important than the back, so Marlene wins by a tad. I just want to reiterate that your choices are fabulous and your 2 threads will serve as inspiration for me when my day comes in the (hopefully not toooooooo distant
1.gif
) future...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love 6 followed by 2 (with brooch).

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Voted 6, but then I went back and looked at the Marlene, and I think I like that one a little better. My 3rd choice would be #2 with the brooch. They''re all pretty nice, but Marlene seems to edge the rest out a bit.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I prefer #4, but honestly, I don''t think that any of them do your figure justice - you have such a nice figure, I''d find something that really rocks it, and none of those seem to, from the pics.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
first off what arm fat? lol put a cork in it lady!
i like #2 but only bc i really like the bow in back :)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize i am in the minority, but i actually really like dress #2 with the brooch!

MissDimity

Shiny_Rock
My fav is 2 followed by 6. As I love the train in 2 over 6.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t read any replies yet (I find they bias me). So I will apologizer for repeats and such ahead of time

Ok....

I do not like #1 on you.

I like #2 it makes you look v. petite. Though I think it could be pulled in a little more around the waist to showcase your figure a bit more. the back and train are cute.

#3 makes you look so thin and shapeless (excluding your chest since that could never look shapeless). Don''t take that the wrong way, I happen to adore that look. Kind of like a Gwyneth Paltrow kind of thin. The dress does make you look a little top heavy.

#4 This one by far accentuates the hourglass-ness of your figure. Especially with the detail on the sides. the back and train are gorgeous and unique.

#5 When I saw the first pic, i thought it was of the back of #4. I absolutely love the detail at the bottom of the train. The front looks nice though i do not think it is as flattering as some of the others in terms of shaping you. Still, it is very pretty.

#6 I think the back looks perfect and I am loving that train however I do not like how the front looks on your hips and chest. The side view is equally gorgeous on you. Maybe its just how it was sitting for that one front photo. I am not sure. I would want to see a few more pics of the front view before commiting to a "like it or hate it". I have the feeling it probably looked better then is shows in that one pic because the other views are so stunning.

Ok time to read other replies =)

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2008 11:15:21 AM
Author: meresal
I like #6 from this batch, but still think that Marlene is the best.

Are you going to have these made?

I totally agree.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
I like #2 and #4
they are all pretty but these two are my favorites on you.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love the Marlene on you.
1.gif

ps--glad your mom is ok!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
#6 is gorgeous!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hey Blondebunny!

Wow - Looks as though you had a great time. Nice selection! Of course, given your fab figure, all the dresses look lovely however, given your stated criteria and just my overall impression - #6 gets my vote out of this lot. It looks terrific and fits the bill!

This being said, the KP Marlene still gets my vote - Again, overall, it just seems to fit your vision better and looks spectacular on you.

Just my 2 cents, however, I have a sneaky suspicion that it doesn''t matter because I am certain that whatever your choice is ....it will be amazing and you will be a stunning bride!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the input! Very appreciated! :)
To answer some questions-

Meresal- Yes I am going to get it made. I would have bought these as they were samples and were 50% off!!! But they were all in ivory... and I want white...

After much thinking/debating.... I am almost positive I am going to go with the Marlene.. I just didnt feel 100% in number 6... it was gorgeous... dont get me wrong... but I just LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Marlene.... :) I just love the ruffles... and the back is just TDF IMO... :) Plus FI hasnt seen it on me... I think he will love it.... I showed him pics... and he said it looked like a curtain was sewn to the bottom... but he is looking at the pic with the model... and those pics never do it justice... ya know.. plus i think he was just trying to be funnny...silly boys :)

Thanks again!!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goody, I LOVED the Marlene!!! I didn''t get a chance to reply sooner, but I loved #2 from the second trip more than the rest, but the Marlene was stunning to me from the get-go! Can''t wait to see what it looks like when it comes in the way you want it!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results