shape
carat
color
clarity

Round 0.77 D-color Si2 "triple 0" Ags

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coolspot

Rough_Rock

Hi all,

Here is a quote I received from a store in BC (Canada):

Shape: Round
Carat: 0.77
Color: D
Clarity: SI2
Cut: Triple Zero
Certification: AGS

Setting is a 18K white gold band similar to this one on BlueNile:

http://www.bluenile.ca/product_details.asp...8&set_shape=

Total cost is 5215USD.

Seems a bit high? I was thinking more like 4700? Is the cost so high because the rock is D color?

Thanks!

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
You can easily find Excellent cut diamonds in the .70-.80 range from Pricescope vendors priced from around $2000. Try using the search features on the site to find some stones!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rough Rock,

Are you located in BC?

I think you might be able to find quite a few RB AGS000 Super Ideal cut ones at a pretty good price
1.gif

http://www.canadian-diamonds-wholesale.com/system/diamonds.asp?bdid=&pagelen=60&cut=Round&certificate=AGS&clarity=&depth=&color=&table=&caratfrom=0.70&caratto=

SBee

Rough_Rock
Hmmm....

I''m also in BC and couldn''t find anything local that beat online prices. We recently purchased a D, VS2, Ideal Polish/Symmetry - Hearts & Arrows, AGS 000 at .74 carats for just under 4,000US

Hope that gives you an idea of what''s available!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Did they use the terminology ''cut triple zero''? When was the stone graded by AGS - was it a newer light performance based report, or an older proportions based report?

Do you have the stats like depth, table, girdle, crown angle, pavillion angle, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results